Airtel Free internet trick May 2020 - {exclusive}

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score

Hi All, I am creating this thread for sharing all Airtel Free Internet Tricks in one Place.
I will keep editing this page if I find any new trick like Droid Vpn trick, Udp trick, Reverse Proxy trick, Tcp port trick.
As you all know "Airtel direct trick" was founded & created by Our Forum only & everyone has started using this word.

Don't forget to Hit Like, It will motivate me to keep updating this page.

Guys lets once again, its time to find & invent another trick. Reply on this thread If you want to be part of any new trick testing. I will add you in personal conversation.

In the mean time, let me post some free data tricks that you can use to get some GB of free internet from Airtel. All these tricks are state dependents, so please give it a try.

Airtel Free Internet Hack using Droid VPN (Unlimited)
  1. First Download DroidVPN From play store.
  2. After downloading, create new account in Droid Vpn or you can login directly if you already have account.
  3. Now Open DroidVPN app and From Dashboard Click On Settings In Droid VPN
  4. Then select connection protocol > select TCP
  5. Select Proxy Settings as >> Enable
  6. After That, Select Proxy Server as >> 195.189.123.1358. And Port as >> 31289.
  7. Now Click on HTTP headers and Put HTTP HEADERS Host: 180.179.103.247/
  8. X-Online-Host: 180.179.103.247/Or
  9. Host: 180.179.207.111/
  10. X-Online-Host: 180.179.207.111/10.
  11. Now Open the Settings and Select any One Free Servers from List.
So, by this way you can enjoy keep using free unlimited internet while the VPN is connected.

Airtel Free Internet Data 2020 – Get Free 500 MB

1. To Get This Free 500 MB 4G Data, First of All, Download Airtel App from play store OR Update it To Latest Version If You Already Installed It On Your Device.
  2. After downloading, Install And Launch Airtel thanks app on your device.
  3. Now go to the apps section in the App.
  4. Now find Search for Airtel Movies app on the list inside the App. There you will also find a banner of 500 MB Free data.
  5. Click on the 500MB free data and install that movie app.
  6. Now register it using the same Airtel mobile number that you were using in Airtel Thanks app.
  7. Thats all, Congrats, You should receive a confirmation message of receiving 500MB free data from Airte.
  8. This is just a ongoing offer, not any trick.
So, It’s Airtel Thanks App Offer To Get Free 500 MB.

Wynk Free Airtel Internet trick 2020

• Install Wynk Application powered by from the Google Play store.
  • Run the Wynk App.
  • Click on the My Account section.
  • Now click on, try free.
  • Now choose the free Wynk Freedom Plan.
  • Next, Install Droid VPN (Android Users) or Install Tunnel Guru (Laptop/PC User).
  • Open PD Proxy OR Tunnel Guru Move to Settings Click on Options.
  • Then go to Advanced Settings Search for Parent Proxy.
  • Enter Parent IP: 188.138.61.118 and Port: 3128
  • Click on Headers and enter Host as mo.wynk.in/X-OnlineHost:mo.wynk.in
  • Finally, Connect with TCP 443 Port
  • That's all!! Enjoy Free unlimited data.
These all are tricks which used to work earlier & currently working for some users only depending on the state, sim validity, recharge. But you should give them a try.

==>But this thread is mainly for finding active working tricks, I know the potential of this forum users & each and every member is capable of finding new tricks as we used to find earlier. Let's start active discussion of all new tricks.

Don't forget to show your interest in this thread then only I can start conversation with you. Thanks for reading guys. Please don't forget to give your reaction to this post.

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard that 1 udp port is also open we can give that a try
Yes, UDP 9200/9201 may be open, I am creating one conversation group, on that we can try.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !