AIRTEL FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON PC USING PROXY(SPEED 400+ TO 900 KBPS+)

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
[glow=red,2,300]USING THIS TRICK YOU CAN USE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON PC...[/glow]

So What You Have To Do...is

1. Just Connect Your Mobile To PC using PC Suite

2. Connect To The Internet Using [glow=red,2,300]airtelgprs.com[/glow]  as  [glow=red,2,300]APN[/glow]

3.Now [glow=red,2,300]Go To Mozilla Firefox[/glow] Then to TOOLS ->OPTIONS->ADVANCED MENU->NETWORK->SETTINGS
Then [glow=red,2,300]Click On Manual Proxy Configuration[/glow]

HTTP PROXY -> 176.31.222.34[glow=red,2,300] (Best Surfing Proxy)[/glow]

PORT -> 80 And

Then [glow=red,2,300]Click On Use This Proxy Server For All Protocols[/glow] Then [glow=red,2,300]Click On OK[/glow]

4. Now Go To The [glow=red,2,300]General Tab[/glow] and Put Any Of The Below Written Proxy as HOME PAGE

i)122.170.122.201
            OR

[glow=red,2,300](WHICH ONE WORKS FOR YOU)[/glow]

NOW [glow=red,2,300]RESTART THE BROWSER[/glow] AND YOUR ARE DONE !!!

AND FOR  DOWNLOADING FILES FROM IDM:
DO THE FOLLOWING SETTINGS
Open IDM Now Go To DOWNLOADS -> OPTIONS -> PROXY

PUT HTTP PROXY -> 216.155.153.105[glow=red,2,300] (Best Proxy with Resume Support and Downloading Speed In Day is 400+KBPS And At Night 900+KBPS)[/glow]

PORT -> 80

[glow=red,2,300]NOTE:To Get The Best Speed Try To Download 3 OR 4 Files Simultaneously[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]IMPORTANT NOTE:USE THIS TRICK ONLY ON LOW BALANCE[/glow]

WORKING PERFECTLY AT DELHI... :)
[glow=red,2,300]Note:Download Limit Is Of 150 MB (Reported By Kartik Bose)[/glow]

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The way you write any trick is awesome, it looks beautiful! This trick is working!!! Confirmed :) :) :)  Everyone should give him +1 !

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
akpb said:
NiTiN said:
The way you write any trick is awesome, it looks beautiful! This trick is working!!! Confirmed :) :) :)  Everyone should give him +1 !
but admin the trick is old we must bring smetng  new to get the site to the top
Any working tricks allowed (old or new), its will be new for our forum members :) Also its uncopied and handwritten content!!! :)

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
nt workin in guj....nthng works in guj.... >:sad: >:sad: >:sad:

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
tried hex vpn........it dsnt connect...mns it shows initialization complete bt it dsnt show connected......evry time after using it...it shows 0.04 mb transferd bt it deducts frm data balance how much mbs i used...... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
1.Close all the Browsers or Anything Which Using Internet....

2.Then Connect to Internet Using PC Suite...Now After Connecting Open Hex VPN And Then Connect.

And If Does Not Get Connected Then IN HEX VPN Go To
[glow=red,2,300]TOOLS[/glow] ->[glow=red,2,300] DRIVERS[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Install Both The Drivers[/glow]...and close The HEX VPN...
Now Again Repeat The Above Steps 1 and 2.
You May Surely Get Connected :)

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Me Myself Using Win 7 32Bit Bro...
And Right Now I'm Connected Through HEX VPN... :)

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
thnx....but when i installed driver ...it didnt show ny process ...mns i was nt able to click ny thing on dat dialog box of driver...

Nilcool

Noob
Reaction score
Is there any download limit?

Post translated//use only english on this forum to avoid ban//kartik.bose

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Yup...Bro...There Is A Download Limit of 150MB...Forget To Mention That Sorry

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
bhugs said:
thnx....but when i installed driver ...it didnt show ny process ...mns i was nt able to click ny thing on dat dialog box of driver...
Bro First Disconnect The HEX VPN
Then Install The Drivers....it May Take Few Seconds To get Installed  Then and Restart The VPN
I'm Attaching Sreenshots...So That You Can See..,Installing Of Drivers

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
AND REMEMBER DRIVERS SHOULD BE INSTALLED ONLY ONCE...OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT GET CONNECTED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO DISABLE THE EXTRA DRIVER INSTALLED FROM
CONTROL PANEL->NETWORK AND SHARING CENTER->CHANGE ADAPTER SETTINGS->DISABLE THE EXTRA DRIVER BY RIGHT CLICKING ON THAT DRIVER :)
I WISH IT WILL HELP YOU

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
i waited for 5 min....bt d screen was d same.....as in pic..no process.....

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Have You Run The HEX VPN as an Adminstrator?If not Then Run it as a Adminstrator First...

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
ohg...................................... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;).............it got installed.......................thnk u so much.....hw could i forgot to run it as admin .................................

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
i was happy.................bt stil....i didnt get connected............ :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Try Hotspot shied Bro and always Disconnect the Pc as well as vpn n den close the Hex vpn .
Now again stablish internet connection using pc suite now open vpn as a adminstrator...n den try to connect...

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
mns u askin me to use simple openvpn gui hss nd not to use hex????

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
There are two servers in Hex vpn
1.expat shield server and below this
2.hotspot shield server
and when me saying vpn it means Hex vpn only...no other vpn bro..

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
fyn got u.....m trying dis..........sorry for lots of que......nd tell me if u hav ny trick for docomo or bsnl also......

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
No...Problem Bro me here only for helping...and Me Happy to Help...
And Sorry i havnt used docomo n bsnl ever...so dont know about them...i only post the tricks that are used by me and which is working

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
I have one quary dat.......whn i installed a driver...id made an lan connection....which is visible in 
change adpter setting...
Dan it sud be connected when we r connected wid hex vpn...
??????

Reaction score
NiTiN said:
wrking in chandigarh thanxx nd +1 given

mausamh9

Beginner
Reaction score
Not working in Assam. Homepage 202.46.201.112 working i mean at 0 balance when i entered it without proxy its loaded airtel lives page as http://202.46.201.112/ar3/ipl/index.jsp but when using it with ur given proxy it doesnot work. Do u have any other proxy regarding to this homepage for here. Plz help.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
mausamh9 said:
Not working in Assam. Homepage 202.46.201.112 working i mean at 0 balance when i entered it without proxy its loaded airtel lives page as http://202.46.201.112/ar3/ipl/index.jsp but when using it with ur given proxy it doesnot work. Do u have any other proxy regarding to this homepage for here. Plz help.
This Home Page[glow=red,2,300] 202.46.201.112[/glow] Is Banned in Delhi...But Dont Know About..Assam...
And There is Only One Connection Between Free Home Pages And The Given Proxies(176.31.222.34 and 216.155.153.105)
If Your Home Page is Working These Proxies Will [glow=red,2,300]Definitely Work[/glow]...
In Simple Words The Home Page You Are Using [glow=red,2,300]Is Banned Or Your Sim Is Blocked[/glow]..

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
i bro i manged to connect hex bt mbs got deducted.............
nd today earlier i posted a quarry in trick of airtel proxy by akbp.......bt wht i found nw dat none replied me nd my post is deleted............ :sad: :sad: :sad:

zeeshan

Junior
Reaction score
help me
i am from bihar
all home page is working in bihar but when i put any proxy in Firefox nothing is coming  :'(
handygo.com is working as best homepage but it is also not works with proxy
help me me for bihar

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
bhugs said:
nd today earlier i posted a quarry in trick of airtel proxy by akbp.......bt wht i found nw dat none replied me nd my post is deleted............ :sad: :sad: :sad:
How Much Mbs Deducted From Your Account?

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
bhugs said:
User - [glow=red,2,300]apkb[/glow] is[glow=red,2,300] Banned From The Forum[/glow] and Thats Why...Your [glow=red,2,300]Post Got Deleted[/glow] and Mine 4-5 Post Also got Deleted...So [glow=red,2,300]Dont Worry[/glow] About That :)

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
okok abt dat akbp post.........mns it deducted hw much i used.....like once 10 mb nd nxt tym 15 mb..........

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Okey...Can You Explain The Whole Procedure Step By step...How You Connecting The HEX VPN Then May I Help You :)

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
ya........drivers wer already installed....nd i dan i launched hex as admin.......dan i made a connection to airtelgprs.com wid pc suite dan  i selected a server hss 2....nd connected to it .....initialization complete......it  shown hex is connected ....nd colors wer started to change ...first it was half green nd half yellow...nd after one or two min it was totaly green...nd ndan i started browsing .....

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
bhugs said:
ya........drivers wer already installed....nd i dan i launched hex as admin.......dan i made a connection to airtelgprs.com wid pc suite dan  i selected a server hss 2....nd connected to it .....initialization complete......it  shown hex is connected ....nd colors wer started to change ...first it was half green nd half yellow...nd after one or two min it was totaly green...nd ndan i started browsing .....

Your Doing [glow=red,2,300]EveryThing Correct[/glow] :)...and When You Browse The Internet Will You [glow=red,2,300]See Below Attached Image[/glow] On [glow=red,2,300]Top Of Your Opened Page[/glow]...?

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
And Can You [glow=red,2,300]Upload The ScreenShot[/glow] Of Your [glow=red,2,300]Change Adapter Settings[/glow]??

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
yaa.......i seen dat..............in mozila....nd whn i open google it asked turn off goole trackin??..........lyk dat.........nd pls wait for two min...for screen shot.......

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Your [glow=red,2,300]Adapter Settings[/glow] Are Also [glow=red,2,300]Correct[/glow]...Bro...
With These[glow=red,2,300] Same Settings[/glow] I'm Using[glow=red,2,300] HEX VPN Right Now[/glow] and its[glow=red,2,300] Only Deducts 0.03 Paise[/glow] From My Account Everytime I Disconnect It So...What Can I say Now...Is Perhaps This Trick is[glow=red,2,300] Not Working In Your Area[/glow]

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
ya.....with which server u r connecd ???nd can u help me wid trick by roi...dat host handler one.......??

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
bhugs said:
ya.....with which server u r connecd ???nd can u help me wid trick by roi...dat host handler one.......??
Right Now I m [glow=red,2,300]Connected[/glow] To[glow=red,2,300] HotSpot Shield Server 102[/glow]
and I havnt Tried The Trick Provided By [glow=red,2,300] Roi[/glow]
I will Try This Trick If Its [glow=red,2,300]Work For Me[/glow]...Then I will Telll You The[glow=red,2,300] Procedure[/glow]...But You Have To[glow=red,2,300] Wait Till Evening[/glow] For That :)
And More Thing I Have Turned [glow=red,2,300]OFF MY FIREWALL AND WINDOWS UPDATE[/glow]

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
ya m trying to connect to dat server nd my firewall nd update is off..........nd rit nw m askin roi abt d trick...bt bro pls try nd tell me abt dat...in evening.........thnks ....... :)

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
bhugs said:
ya m trying to connect to dat server nd my firewall nd update is off..........nd rit nw m askin roi abt d trick...bt bro pls try nd tell me abt dat...in evening.........thnks ....... :)
Your Welcome Bro...and [glow=red,2,300]Keep Trying[/glow]... :)

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
hey bro ...i tried proxymaty by roi ......abt which i told u in morning......its not working....hex nt working...cproxy nt worky....simple proxy nt workin....duck-1 nt woking.....sandwhich vpn nt woking.......pls suggest me wht will work in GUJARAT  ? ? ? ? ?

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
bhugs said:
hey bro ...i tried proxymaty by roi ......abt which i told u in morning......its not working....hex nt working...cproxy nt worky....simple proxy nt workin....duck-1 nt woking.....sandwhich vpn nt woking.......pls suggest me wht will work in GUJARAT  ? ? ? ? ?
Hmm...Thats [glow=red,2,300]Sad[/glow] Bro... :sad:
You Tried[glow=red,2,300] CPROXY[/glow] Na???[glow=red,2,300]What Problem Occuring With It[/glow]?

And I want To [glow=red,2,300]Say One More Thing[/glow] Bro...We [glow=red,2,300]Provided Only Working Tricks[/glow] Which Are[glow=red,2,300] Tested By Us[/glow]...But The Problem With These Tricks Is...They only[glow=red,2,300] Work For A Specific Area[/glow]...
We [glow=red,2,300]Try Our Best[/glow] To Provide You ALL...[glow=red,2,300]Working Tricks[/glow] But Its Your [glow=red,2,300]Luck If It Works[/glow] For You..and Its Your [glow=red,2,300]Bad Luck If Doest Work[/glow] For You...[glow=red,2,300]ITS A HIT AND TRY METHOD[/glow]...You Have To [glow=red,2,300]Try Everything To Get The Working Trick[/glow] For Your Area...