AIRTEL HOLI DHAMAKA PROXY

SmArTrOn

Skilled
Reaction score
Airtel new handler trick which is almost working everywhere, has been online now and you can enjoy the free internet ON that network. Airtel network tweak is considered to be the best one, because this one supports both the download and upload at the same time and even you can browse freely without any glitches.
You have to define the Homage for your states, and must be unique and is available freely in your state. I will also be updating the Homepages which are free for the particular States.
Do Not try the old Homepage or addresses that will deduct your balance, only used the ones which are mentioned.THIS TRICK CAN BE USED ON PC AS WELL VIA OPERA BROWSER
JUST PM ME FOR TTHE CONFIG. NORMALLY ITS GIVING 400-450KB/S
PASS IS OPENLY POSTED - 123.deepika
SS:-

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Pass Plzzzzzzzzzzzz................................:D

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
baba re ki criteria aachhe :p ...wo bhi proxy trick ke liye.....where speed will be capped after 50mb ........keep up bro:v

Akash ab is forum pe sirf moderators ko hi trick milega ............kyu ki aur koi members ke paas to itne post hain hi nai....hm log to garib aadmi hain....:D:p:rofl:

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
Airtel new handler trick which is almost working everywhere, has been online now and you can enjoy the free internet ON that network. Airtel network tweak is considered to be the best one, because this one supports both the download and upload at the same time and even you can browse freely without any glitches.
You have to define the Homage for your states, and must be unique and is available freely in your state. I will also be updating the Homepages which are free for the particular States.
Do Not try the old Homepage or addresses that will deduct your balance, only used the ones which are mentioned.THIS TRICK CAN BE USED ON PC AS WELL VIA OPERA BROWSER
JUST PM ME FOR TTHE CONFIG. NORMALLY ITS GIVING 400-450KB/S
CRITERIA := POST-200+; LIKES-50+; THREAD COUNT-120+
SS:-
Bro dont mind.....the creteria you demand for a proxy trick is too much....i m requesting u reconsider the creteria............rest depend upon you.:cry:

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
Bro dont mind.....the creteria you demand for a proxy trick is too much....i m requesting u reconsider the creteria............rest depend upon you.:cry:
bro yahan pe request karna bekaar hain ..........ek hi tpoic ke na jaane kitne thread banenge.......mod kuch karte hi nai.....:mad:

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
i dont know how much member hav this so high :eek: creteria........except few ....thread owner should think also other member..

SmArTrOn

Skilled
Reaction score
i dont know how much member hav this so high :eek: creteria........except few ....thread owner should think also other member..
pm me the pass
bro yahan pe request karna bekaar hain ..........ek hi tpoic ke na jaane kitne thread banenge.......mod kuch karte hi nai.....:mad:
baba re ki criteria aachhe :p ...wo bhi proxy trick ke liye.....where speed will be capped after 50mb ........keep up bro:v

Akash ab is forum pe sirf moderators ko hi trick milega ............kyu ki aur koi members ke paas to itne post hain hi nai....hm log to garib aadmi hain....:D:p:rofl:
pm me pass
pm me bro..........
;)

pass plz bro... :)
Pass plzzzzz
guyz pass is openly posted

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
not working ............

(as on Thread owners request...)