AIRTEL LATEST PROXY TRICK WITH SUPER FAST DOWNLOADING+YOUTUBE+NO BUFFERING

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well done and even no one can copy it  8) 8) 8) +1 Bhai  ;)

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
SanjeevBaldia said:
jashwanth141 said:
Hi Bro pls  tell me ahome page...........
I Have[glow=red,2,300] Provided The Link For Home Pages[/glow] Bro...and I will Them To This Post Too...
And You Can Use Any HomePage Provided Below....

[glow=red,2,300]122.170.122.201
            OR
122.170.122.216[/glow]

gaibby.sandhu

Beginner
Reaction score
hello bro. recently my blocked sim got unblocked . Their is a confusion in my mind that if i use this trick then again airtel will block my sim or not
and also please tell me , is their any limit of downloading IN THIS TRICK.
THANKS

kartik.bose

Learner
Reaction score
seenibalaji said:
Broo... very slow in default browser and in PC too..!! in TN  :sad:
Yest indeed its slow in Chandigarh too due to non availaiblity of 3G here :sad: But Its working on high Speed in 3G!

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
gaibby.sandhu said:
hello bro. recently my blocked sim got unblocked . Their is a confusion in my mind that if i use this trick then again airtel will block my sim or not
and also please tell me , is their any limit of downloading IN THIS TRICK.
THANKS
Your [glow=red,2,300]Confusion is Right[/glow] Bro...I think [glow=red,2,300]after Downloading Around 200MB[/glow] My Sim Again Got Blocked(Not Sure)...and Will Confirm You Next Time When I will Put That Sim In My Cell.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
seenibalaji said:
am using 3G mode only bro..!!still slow :sad:
Bro...i have used the same trick bro and you can see the speed...and what about youtube hows that working?
If that too not working good then your sim 3g speed is blocked by airtel...and you can get that by first deactivate your 3g and activate that again Bro and activate VBC3G Plan it will get your speed back...

seenibalaji

Learner
Reaction score
1st it was blockd bro.. nw got unblocked :D ...!! othr proxies are wrkng wid gr8 speed.. main prob wid ma default browser is cant download.. :sad:

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
seenibalaji said:
1st it was blockd bro.. nw got unblocked :D ...!! othr proxies are wrkng wid gr8 speed.. main prob wid ma default browser is cant download.. :sad:
Hmm...What message do You See When Downloading From Your Default Browser Bro...?
And You Can Download Through IDM By Using The Same Proxies....Just Change the proxies for IDM By going in DOWNLOADS:->OPTIONS:->PROXIES...

seenibalaji

Learner
Reaction score
as i hav broadband in ma hme so wnt connect to PC Bro..!!  downloading gets cancelld bro..!! :sad: ...! in my default browser..~~ as i hav broadband in ma hme so wnt connect to PC..!!  :sad: >:sad:

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
seenibalaji said:
as i hav broadband in ma hme so wnt connect to PC Bro..!!  downloading gets cancelld bro..!! :sad: ...! in my default browser..~~ as i hav broadband in ma hme so wnt connect to PC..!!  :sad: >:sad:
Bro delete all the proxy settings from your browser and from idm too then you can enjoy interrupted broadband services...use no proxy in mozilla and delete proxy settings from google chrome...then your problem will be solved... :)

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
seenibalaji said:
ll try bro..!! hav any trick and idea about AIRTEL broadband?
I dont have any idea about that bro...because that is like postpaid and i never used that so cant say much about that...but broadband is much cheaper than 3g Bro and also provides a better experience so u should opt. For any unlimited plan.

seenibalaji

Learner
Reaction score
ya bro.. hav AIRTEL broadband only bt FUP limit is worst... aftr 10gb of usage seped gets reduced..bt its unlimited plan only.. bt speed alnoe get reduceed.. so wanna get a trick for this issue  8) ;D :De

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
seenibalaji said:
ya bro.. hav AIRTEL broadband only bt FUP limit is worst... aftr 10gb of usage seped gets reduced..bt its unlimited plan only.. bt speed alnoe get reduceed.. so wanna get a trick for this issue  8) ;D :De
okey bro so u can use hex vpn...it wil may prevent u to pass the 10gb limit so that you can enjoy high speed data downloads but i never tried it becuase never got any chance to try that but you may try it i think it may help u to keep ur speed...