Airtel tcp 443 working config 2013

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
bro do u hav any gud host to avoid sim blocking

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
pass plzz gaurav and and as i knw ur config always hv disconnections.....plzz make sure that this config dos'nt hv dosconnection !!!
bro do u hav any gud host to avoid sim blocking
singaaah for ur kind information i would like to inform u that a better host can't stop sim blocking because a 443 tcp connection is always temparory....and udp is reliable so udp does'nt bloks the sim
but if u use airtel tcp 443 ....then only sim blocking is there

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
pass plzz gaurav and and as i knw ur config always hv disconnections.....plzz make sure that this config dos'nt hv dosconnection !!!

singaaah for ur kind information i would like to inform u that a better host can't stop sim blocking because a 443 tcp connection is always temparory....and udp is reliable so udp does'nt bloks the sim
actually let me correct u i am using tcp 443 vpn on blocked sim with sim blocking bypass trick at 0 bal without any 3g pack

hmmmm..........yup bro pr yr koi toh aisi cjeej hogi jo sim block hone se rok le
ab to milgayi

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
hmmmm..........yup bro pr yr koi toh aisi cjeej hogi jo sim block hone se rok le

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
actually let me correct u i am using tcp 443 vpn on blocked sim with sim blocking bypass trick at 0 bal without any 3g pack
if is it so rohan bhai to share kro..........and singaaah sahi kaha koi to cheez hogi sim blocking ko rokne wali

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
if is it so rohan bhai to share kro..........and singaaah sahi kaha koi to cheez hogi sim blocking ko rokne wali
cant share that as it will get blocked as its users increases ...................