k12histroy.com
simproxy.com
port :80
for pc
connect simply with airtelgprs.com
apply this proxies to firefox or chrome
set idm to above proxies
PM me for home page ..
this is not my trick ... credit does not go to me ...
home page will be given via pm

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you are writing different trick with different title, it shows ur seriousness towards forum.

Also these type of activities harm our forum and disturb other users.

shrinivasnew

Beginner
Reaction score
hope main intention of forming this forum is help others to get the working trick ... i have not posted the trick which is posted by other ... i have not done an act of violating the forum rules ... mistake is done by humans ... i have written heading wrongly.. and that doesnt mean tht i have voilated the forum rules right ?? ... you taken post for granted and not giving the second thought banned the user ... !!!

shrinivasnew

Beginner
Reaction score
regarding giving trick only to newbies ... every one posting here is saying must have 25 post 30 some one said 50 ... where will me like newbies find the trick that to 50 in one day .. it would like one month to post so much ... what is point in me like newbie joining group ... there must be sense of equality .. who will help the new to get the trick ?? if one newbie helping other means whats wrong in that !!! ... hope you wont take it in other way and remove ban on me

regards

A

Ankit Verma

"shrinivasnew said:
regarding giving trick only to newbies ... every one posting here is saying must have 25 post 30 some one said 50 ... where will me like newbies find the trick that to 50 in one day .. it would like one month to post so much ... what is point in me like newbie joining group ... there must be sense of equality .. who will help the new to get the trick ?? if one newbie helping other means whats wrong in that !!! ... hope you wont take it in other way and remove ban on me

regards
LOL
Admin was right...
if you make thread with wrong tittle then it will effect our site and SEO.
Instead of blaming Admin.You should Commit your mistake.

And Regarding newbees.
We post only qualitative tricks here that are founded and moded by us.We don't just copy/paste the trick like you did.And to avoid risk of blockage and copying of our tricks we post them with password.
And it's very easy to reach 50 posts.You can take max 3 days to post them.Instead of Complaing newbees like you should obey the instructions of thread creater correctly.
Hope u understand now.

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What about them who have 16posts or more?
It means they have to delete their post in order to get ur trick hp, is it the way to helping our forum?

By posting max 15post restriction,you are discouraging the user who having more posts.

shrinivasnew

Beginner
Reaction score
i agree that mistake that heading was wrong ... i have already said it was my mistake ... but for such mistake life time ban doesnt show any meaning :) isnt it ?? ... i still didnt get one thing 50 post means 50 topics or 50 messages ?? there is no instruction regarding this .. i agree with ankit verma i value your effort for finding new tricks ... But for me like people to find 50 new trick is very difficult brother .. we are just like L board in this ... for that only thing we have is copy paste .. !!! .. before removing from forum there should be atleast single warning directly removing doesnt show any sense ..

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"shrinivasnew said:
i agree that mistake that heading was wrong ... i have already said it was my mistake ... but for such mistake life time ban doesnt show any meaning :) isnt it ?? ... i still didnt get one thing 50 post means 50 topics or 50 messages ?? there is no instruction regarding this .. i agree with ankit verma i value your effort for finding new tricks ... But for me like people to find 50 new trick is very difficult brother .. we are just like L board in this ... for that only thing we have is copy paste .. !!! .. before removing from forum there should be atleast single warning directly removing doesnt show any sense ..
You will be unbanned but please explain the concept of "home page will be given only to newbies .. who have less than 15 post .." what about those who having more than 15posts?

shrinivasnew

Beginner
Reaction score
oh really sorry it must be more than 15 post again a typing mistake i ask sorry for that ... one more help admin 50 posts means 50 messages or 50 new topics ?? regards ..

shrinivasnew

Beginner
Reaction score
procedure is simple put this proxies in firefox or chrome .. hope u know how to set proxies in firefox and chrome ... or else vnap netbuster .. hp i will pm u regards

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"shrinivasnew said:
oh really sorry it must be more than 15 post again a typing mistake i ask sorry for that ... one more help admin 50 posts means 50 messages or 50 new topics ?? regards ..
50post means 50(replies or threads). Means even 50replies can be considered as 50posts. You are unbanned now :) !!!

S

sonali Sharma

"digitaljanta said:
What about them who have 16posts or more?
It means they have to delete their post in order to get ur trick hp, is it the way to helping our forum?

By posting max 15post restriction,you are discouraging the user who having more posts.
banned banned banned sir aapne mere ko bhi banned kar diya why ?

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"sonali Sharma said:
banned banned banned sir aapne mere ko bhi banned kar diya why ?
u r not banned!

prabal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"shrinivasnew said:
for mobile
apn :airtelgprs.com
porxy :
interrobangpath.org
k12histroy.com
simproxy.com
port :80
for pc
connect simply with airtelgprs.com
apply this proxies to firefox or chrome
set idm to above proxies
PM me for home page ..
this is not my trick ... credit does not go to me ...
home page will be given via pm
I've edited the post.
Cuz i think that as you're no more banned, there was no need of last para. in the post.It may also cause inconvenience to the forum members.
So i've removed it.

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"sonali Sharma said:
but my other id is banned
so plz sir .............. unbanned my other id ....
pm me ur id, i will check whether it is possible to unban u.

Hitu84

Junior
Reaction score
I have tried this in Gujarat but not working...........plz provide trick for gujarat........