Android O Vs iOS 11: Which Is Gonna Win the Battle?

Which IS WIN THE BAttle ?

• APPLE IOS 11

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Android O

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Boo

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello Guys,.

Today, let's debate on iOS 11 vs. Android O: Which is going to win the battle?

Apple just walked us through iOS 11 for the iPhone, and a few weeks ago Google introduced us to Android O. Combined, this software will power practically every phone in the world. Google's Android O already has a public beta out, while, Apple's iOS 11 just got its first developer preview up and running.

Talking about new features, Android O 's Picture-in-picture and the enhanced copy/paste, notification dots are little things that can go a long way in making the phone more useful day-to-day while peer-to-peer payments (Apple Pay) in iMessage is a great addition to the native messaging app for iOS 11. Apple has redesigned iOS 11's lock screen, Control Center, Siri interface, and app store. Android O has a few visual tweaks too but not to iOS' scale.

Apple has Siri and Android has Android Assistant. Siri gets a bunch of updates to make it look better, give it a new male voice, but for android assistant the underlying platform is so much more expansive, accurate and knowledgeable than Siri. Google Assistant will get a mode that can identify objects (called Google Lens), and the ability to type queries, not just speak them. Apple and Google are both pouring a ton of research into AI (artificial intelligence), to make their digital assistants and tools smarter and more context-aware.
Android is years ahead of Apple with both AR and VR. It has Google Daydream for VR, Tango for AR, and recently announced a standalone headset. Apple is just getting its feet wet with AR If Apple makes good on a rumor that the iPhone camera will get AR capabilities, it could leapfrog Google's progress.

While Google is killing it on AI - that's everything from its Google Assistant to a cool-looking feature that can copy a Wi-Fi password when you point the camera at it. Apple isn't dead in the water by any stretch. It has a chance to catch up if it's able to make AR, which mashes up virtual items with the actual world.

:agree::blush::blush::blush: WHAT is YOUR OPINION COMMENT BELOW:lolsign::lolsign:

harry0666

Learner
Reaction score
For using apps without any restrictions andriod is best. But siri in the ios is plus point

Imk

Beginner
Reaction score
For using apps without any restrictions andriod is best. But siri in the ios is plus point
But Google assistant is better than siri

Siri cant sing song
But Google assistant can

Imk

Beginner
Reaction score
Android is the best , since it is customizable,
We cam install custome roms and any other apps

But in an iPhone it cant be done

So android is best

snl536

Average
Reaction score
using ios 11 on my ipad
slow and lag, unstable not recommended

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score
Hello Guys,.

Today, let's debate on iOS 11 vs. Android O: Which is going to win the battle?

Apple just walked us through iOS 11 for the iPhone, and a few weeks ago Google introduced us to Android O. Combined, this software will power practically every phone in the world. Google's Android O already has a public beta out, while, Apple's iOS 11 just got its first developer preview up and running.

Talking about new features, Android O 's Picture-in-picture and the enhanced copy/paste, notification dots are little things that can go a long way in making the phone more useful day-to-day while peer-to-peer payments (Apple Pay) in iMessage is a great addition to the native messaging app for iOS 11. Apple has redesigned iOS 11's lock screen, Control Center, Siri interface, and app store. Android O has a few visual tweaks too but not to iOS' scale.

Apple has Siri and Android has Android Assistant. Siri gets a bunch of updates to make it look better, give it a new male voice, but for android assistant the underlying platform is so much more expansive, accurate and knowledgeable than Siri. Google Assistant will get a mode that can identify objects (called Google Lens), and the ability to type queries, not just speak them. Apple and Google are both pouring a ton of research into AI (artificial intelligence), to make their digital assistants and tools smarter and more context-aware.
Android is years ahead of Apple with both AR and VR. It has Google Daydream for VR, Tango for AR, and recently announced a standalone headset. Apple is just getting its feet wet with AR If Apple makes good on a rumor that the iPhone camera will get AR capabilities, it could leapfrog Google's progress.

While Google is killing it on AI - that's everything from its Google Assistant to a cool-looking feature that can copy a Wi-Fi password when you point the camera at it. Apple isn't dead in the water by any stretch. It has a chance to catch up if it's able to make AR, which mashes up virtual items with the actual world.

:agree::blush::blush::blush: WHAT is YOUR OPINION COMMENT BELOW:lolsign::lolsign:
Android O win

riyan18999

Average
Reaction score
Using 11.3 beta 3 iphone6s plus and Redmi note 5

For software ios is better
But overall android is ahead because of no restrictions

james albert

Beginner
Reaction score
Well, Android is really getting high benchmark in IT World, and people are addict of using android, and i don't think so any android user would like to turn to iOS,

james albert

Beginner
Reaction score
so surely android will win this battle, in most of asian countries android is being used and most population in ASIA as compare all continents

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
I think that if you are talking about just the software, then there is no comparison to iOS. But if you are talking in consideration of other features as well, then android is the right platform for you. I think that Apple is lacking the innovative touch of the past.

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
I am going with android O.......battle between ios 11 and android o

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
Android is best, Have lot of freedom and community support. Apple is for rich people :D

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
If you are just taking about the operating system, then there is no one superior to iOS. The main problem with Android is that there phones become slower in terms of performance after some time. I don't think that this is the problem for Apple users. Am I right guys?

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
There are already iOS 11 ? I never even imagined that. All I heard of was iOS 10 and that's it. Howeher have heard about Android 10 as well. I have Android 5.1.1 device and completely happy with it totally. But I bet on Android anyway, I do not plan to buy IPhone if I am not still.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !