Another Rewarding App - Tested And Procedure Included

S

sanjay2423

Features
· Syncs with your contact list and facebook friend list – just select your friend from the list and send him/her the payment. Sending money to a friend is as easy as sending a message.
· All online payment options - credit card, debit card and net banking for all major Indian banks like ICICI, SBI (All State Banks), HDFC, Axis Bank, CITI Bank, Canara Bank, Oriental Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, etc
· Peer to Peer (wallet to wallet) payments – Send money to friends, colleagues, brother, sister or anyone in less than 30 seconds and completely free of cost.
· Send money to any bank account in a few clicks
· Best Experience in Prepaid Mobile Recharge ALL operators- Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, TATA Docomo, etc.
· DTH Recharge on major service providers like Tata Sky, Dish TV, SUN TV etc.

· It is most used for splitting bills among friends for
o Cheese Burst at Dominos Pizza, Aloo tikki at McDonalds Burger, Subway, Zinger at KFC, Frappe at Café coffee day CCD,
o Chai, Maggi, Coffee, Dosa, Paratha, Cold Drink, Coke, Chowmein , Grilled Sandwich, Vada Pav, Pav bhaji, etc at college and corporate canteens
o Movie tickets at PVR Cinemas, INOX Cinemas, BIG Cinemas, FUN Cinemas, at various malls across India
o Beer at Hard rock Cafe, Rent, Electricity Bills,
· Sending festive gifts (cash) all over India, in the form of SHAGUN for Holi, Diwali, Rakshabandhan, Rakhi shagun / gift to sister, Eid, Teej, Anniversary , Marriage anniversary, Happy Birthday, Marriages, Shagun in shaadis,Pongal, Onam
· Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge

How To Earn Money
1. Send The App From bluetooh to your friends or download from http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/70052000/file.html
and enter your code [ 24le76 ] .Beneficial for both users
2. You will get the amount from rs. 5 to 20.
3.Only the referral code [ 24le76 ]given in screenshots gives 20 rs. everytime.
4. I myself tried other referral code my another number and everytime my friends enter my code, i was getting only 5 or 7.
5.Then i Found this code [ 24le76 ] and on my another number i entered it while joining and now i am getting rs. 15 to 20 for every referal code entered by my friends.

S

sanjay2423

lol u r giving ur refral code...dont think that people r fool here...
Mr. Vinay ..
Mera referal code 69rl17 ye hai......
I am Giving the details that i have found and it is working.
I am not here to fool anyone.
So Kindly control your emotions

Nikhil420

Talented
Reaction score
Pehle mereko koi ye bataye ki ye referal code kya hota hai.