Any method to earn money online without referring

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
Help any method to earn money online...I didnot want a advertising site and yes a method on which i dont have to refer..

Last edited:

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you have any talent like photoshop, singing, logo making, video editing, etc.
Use fiverr to do any task for 5$, post what you can do & people will take ur service. I have earned 20$ within 2days before 4yr as I was good in Seo, so I posted ad releted to this. You can try according to your talent

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
If you have any talent like photoshop, singing, logo making, video editing, etc.
Use fiverr to do any task for 5$, post what you can do & people will take ur service. I have earned 20$ within 2days before 4yr as I was good in Seo, so I posted ad releted to this. You can try according to your talent
also there are many websites which u can use as freelancer.

Takiontech

Beginner
Reaction score
You can also work in Microworker.com ..in there you can work without a super programing knowledge

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
If you don't want to earn money through advertising, then you should look at freelancing. There are a lot of people that are earning enormous amount of money by offering their skills to ciients through the freelancing websites. I believe that freelancing.com is the best site.

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
Any app for online marketing??? Please provide if available

Saraboy

Beginner
Reaction score
Zhako has good point. AdSense might be very good option, but if you are not interested, try with freelancing sites. There are few of them that are very good and you can sell your expertise for decent amount of money

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
Zhako has good point. AdSense might be very good option, but if you are not interested, try with freelancing sites. There are few of them that are very good and you can sell your expertise for decent amount of money
Ok i will check

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Create your own service here on the internet like the ones you described and you will make it work completely. So better be good at something which you can advertise later like your product or so. And that will be your main income for many years. And you can sell it like a business too;)

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
I think that you can easily make money on Internet. You just need to do some research to find what is best for you to do. Then invest some time to improve your knowledge and skills, and you can have your business established

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
We still dont know what is your talent, and in which field you have some expertise? Only then we will be able to give you good suggestions where to start. Internet is excellent field where many contemporary jobs are created, so it is very good to use this opportunity

Saraboy

Beginner
Reaction score
If you are really interested in making some money on the Internet I am certainly sure that you will be able to find one. Just try to google it. There are too many options, so you should choose one that suits your talents the best

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
There are so many methods of making money online without necessarily having to go through the troubles of referrals. One of the most popular and most profitable ways is through online writing. You can sign up in forums like Guru, Upwork and freelancer.com and do any type of writing that you are good at

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
If you are good at English or any other International language of your choice, go for online writing; if you are good at photography and video creation, become a Youtuber; if you are creative and you like writing, become a blogger; If your marketing skills are top-notch, become an affiliate marketer; if you are an IT guru, become a web developer... The list is endless

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
More methods:
  1. Stock marketing to earn money.
  2. Open telegram channel and post deals with affiliate code
  3. Bitcoin trading

Pikachu

Beginner
Reaction score
Create YouTube videos & monetize

Last edited by a moderator:
The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !