Any working application with working 3G setting for Gujarat

Hitu84

Junior
Reaction score
Dear All Friends,

Wish you very happy Diwali!!!!

Wish that upcoming new year will be very successful and Prosperous to all the forum members!!!!

I am from Gujarat and using Airtel tricks but since last 3 days none of the config working for me as I have tried these (pd-proxy, NMDVPN, HHS from symbianize.....) all.
Can someone guide me for the same???

I am using airtel dongle and problem with that is I am not able to detect vodafone network eventhough my vodafone sim is working and getting good network strength.
Can anyone please help me to resolve the problem???

Thank you all...

aditya999999

Beginner
Reaction score
"Hitu84 said:
Dear All Friends,

Wish that upcoming new year will be very successful and Prosperous to all the forum members!!!!

I am from Gujarat and using Airtel tricks but since last 3 days none of the config working for me as I have tried these (pd-proxy, NMDVPN, HHS from symbianize.....) all.

I am using airtel dongle and problem with that is I am not able to detect vodafone network eventhough my vodafone sim is working and getting good network strength.

Thank you all...
Yes sir i m from mumbai maharashtra

not working last 3 days

Prabhakar,

aditya999999

Beginner
Reaction score
Dear airtel user

last 3 days, Mumbai and maharashtra udp trick block or not work

any solution please

Happy diwali

Prabhakar

Hitu84

Junior
Reaction score
@ gunjan7......to pachhi biju kai pan chale chhe ke Gujarat mate koi trick nathi ???

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
@ all who r from GUJARAT
i m also form gujarat , u all can use the vodafone trick which is provided by ankit bro,

beacuse tcp 443 port is open in gujarat, so all vodafone trick is working in gujarat
there is not any speed capping problem like u all face in airtel so i suggest u all to use the vodafone trick whic is provided by ankit bro

it will give u speed about 100-200kbps
hope this will be helpfull to u who r waiting for the trick

ANJOY ALL

AND IF ITS WORK FOR U THEN DONT MISS TO LIKE THIS POST :)

gunjan7

Learner
Reaction score
"Hitu84 said:
@ gunjan7......to pachhi biju kai pan chale chhe ke Gujarat mate koi trick nathi ???
Hitu sanjay ni vaat barabar 6. me pan Vodafone j hamna use karu 6u.

Hitu84

Junior
Reaction score
"gunjan7 said:
Hitu sanjay ni vaat barabar 6. me pan Vodafone j hamna use karu 6u.
Thanks Sanjay and Gunjan. The problem I am facing is that I have airtel unlocked dongle but It does not search vodafone network (2G or 3G) can you guide me how can I do that ?

Thanks once again

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"Hitu84 said:
Thanks Sanjay and Gunjan. The problem I am facing is that I have airtel unlocked dongle but It does not search vodafone network (2G or 3G) can you guide me how can I do that ?

Thanks once again
As per my opinion u have 2 unlock ur modem once again nd u can also try firmware update can solve ur problem......:cool:

gunjan7

Learner
Reaction score
"Hitu84 said:

Thanks once again
u r welcome bro :hi:, ne kayu dongle 6? ne model no kayo 6?

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
m suing
"gunjan7 said:
u r welcome bro :hi:, ne kayu dongle 6? ne model no kayo 6?[/quot

m using huawai e-1732

Hitu84

Junior
Reaction score
bhai Ankit ni trick chavi vagar na lock vadi chhe. to krupa kari mane tame chavi share karso.
Thanks

anuben

Learner
Reaction score
ARE BHAIYO KOI HANDLAR MA USE KRTA HOY TO MNE PAN KHO KEVI RITE HANDLAR MA VODAFONE THI USE KRVANU CHE..???

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"Hitu84 said:
bhai Ankit ni trick chavi vagar na lock vadi chhe. to krupa kari mane tame chavi share karso.
Thanks
bro as per this sites rules password can only provided by thread owner , so plz dont request any other member to share the password , in that matter only thread owner can help you

so only ankit bro can provide u the password

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"anuben said:
ARE BHAIYO KOI HANDLAR MA USE KRTA HOY TO MNE PAN KHO KEVI RITE HANDLAR MA VODAFONE THI USE KRVANU CHE..???

its a request to u bro please read the form rules before postiing
its clearly mentioned in the rules that

Only the English language is allowed when posting

anuben

Learner
Reaction score
"sanjay_tilavat said:
its a request to u bro please read the form rules before postiing
its clearly mentioned in the rules that

Only the English language is allowed when posting
sry i want to know jus handlar setting for voda

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"Hitu84 said:
Dear All Friends,

Thank you all...
dnt knw about .......ur problm....but my config is working in gujrat

Hitu84

Junior
Reaction score
"jonmachperson3 said:
dnt knw about .......ur problm....but my config is working in gujrat
Can you describe little about your config? which applicatio r u using ? PD-proxy, NMDVPN or HHS or freeMyNet ???

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"Hitu84 said:
Can you describe little about your config? which applicatio r u using ? PD-proxy, NMDVPN or HHS or freeMyNet ???
for which config do u want to knw from me......airtel or vodafone.........i m using nmd&pd-proxy both in vodafone....and in airtel hexvpn

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"Hitu84 said:
and by the way u r below 30 post .....so dnt ever try to ask anything before u reach 30+ post

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"jonmachperson3 said:
for which config do u want to knw from me......airtel or vodafone.........i m using nmd&pd-proxy both in vodafone....and in airtel hexvpn
bro i also want the hex vpn trick for airtel , will u please provide me that????

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"sanjay_tilavat said:
bro i also want the hex vpn trick for airtel , will u please provide me that????
just go to hexvpn officail site ...u will get it...with the all instruction.....working f9

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"jonmachperson3 said:
ya sure ,,,,,,why not

i had also try hex vpn bro , but in gujarat it also docent work here :sad: :sad: