Bitcoin Fee/Confirmation alert in Blockchain info

Jabong

Junior
Reaction score
Today , I login into my blockchain wallet to check my incoming bitcoin . I was just checking around the balance , was good to see that Bitcoin Cash is also integrated to my wallet .

Also , I checked , the transactions fee has been increased to minimum of 500 sat/B . This is 5 times the fees , that I used few months ago which was 83 sat / B . Thats huge . So , for some users who want to send 0.001 BTC (~16$) has to also send a fee of 0.001 BTC . The fee is more than what you need to send .

Also , I get an alert in Blockchain wallet as
The Bitcoin network is currently experiencing record usage, resulting in longer confirmation times and higher miner’s fees for transactions. Transactions are likely to be more expensive and/or take longer to complete and additional fees go directly to miners.

I received the bitcoin 6 hours ago and still no confirmation.

So , I recommend Blockchain users who want to send or receive bitcoin , wait for some time for the fee and time for confirmation to be stable . Else you may end up paying high fees and also wait for longer confirmation time .

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
bitcoin ke chakr mai logo ne bahut pese invest kar deye hai....

Jr.Albert

Master
Reaction score
Bitcoins ko exchange to karna hi padega na
acc to u, when is ri8 time to exchange other currencies to btc>
1: when 1 btc to inr is saY: 100 rs
2: when 1 btc to inr is say: 70 rs
????

Jabong

Junior
Reaction score
You would like sell bitcoin at higher price than what you have bought it for . Simple !!

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !