BSNL BBM Trick still working after block (20 march, 2014)

GarrySidhu

Beginner
Reaction score
I had been trying to use BBM trick for the last 24 hours but it did not work. Then I found this way -

Connect with bsnlnet. Disconnect and immediately connect back with blackberry apn. I recommend using older version of mobile partner as it allows quicker shift from one apn to other. The shift should be quick. Once it connects to blackberry apn, open whatever VPN you are using. It may connect. If it does not connect , disconnect and again try that 'bsnlnet to blackberry' method. After 4 or 5 times vpn will discover an open port ( either 52 or 53) and connect. ( Optionally you could try this trick by replacing bsnlnet with other apns like mms , stream apns)

I am in Punjab so don't know if this will work in other states. This trick is a bit unstable as it does not connect very easily but once it does it does not disconnect for about 2 hours. Disconnection may also depend upon your location. Just try. If it works then good, if ti doesn't then good luck.

vipul

Average
Reaction score
well its wrked for you or not provide ss if its wrking....

GarrySidhu

Beginner
Reaction score
Look brother, I can upload screenshots but I can fake them easily. You would be stupid if you think SS is a proof.

The only proof you will get is if you try it yourself. And I have nothing to gain from here. Just helping.

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Look brother, I can upload screenshots but I can fake them easily. You would be stupid if you think SS is a proof.

The only proof you will get is if you try it yourself.
let me try

Ravi Raj

Skilled
Reaction score
I had been trying to use BBM trick for the last 24 hours but it did not work. Then I found this way -

Connect with bsnlnet. Disconnect and immediately connect back with blackberry apn. I recommend using older version of mobile partner as it allows quicker shift from one apn to other. The shift should be quick. Once it connects to blackberry apn, open whatever VPN you are using. It may connect. If it does not connect , disconnect and again try that 'bsnlnet to blackberry' method. After 4 or 5 times vpn will discover an open port ( either 52 or 53) and connect. ( Optionally you could try this trick by replacing bsnlnet with other apns like mms , stream apns)

I am in Punjab so don't know if this will work in other states. This trick is a bit unstable as it does not connect very easily but once it does it does not disconnect for about 2 hours. Disconnection may also depend upon your location. Just try. If it works then good, if ti doesn't then good luck.
Rather, You Are BSNL BBM Expert :bigboss:

rdtandel

Master
Reaction score
i was using this method from last two days in mobile.but today its not connecting.

it was working without vpn..and yes no disconnection till 2-3 hr...

today no internet access on both apn...bsnlnet,blackberry.net.

need bsnl customer care number...

Ravi Raj

Skilled
Reaction score
need bsnl customer care number...
What Will You Tell BSNL Customer Care That The Trick Is Not Working??:lolsign:
You Should Check On Other SIM Too.... Bcz Sometime I Also Face This Prob When Download more!!!!

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Not working anymore....RIP BSNL:alcoholic:

vipul

Average
Reaction score
call blackberry support tell them that bbm not connecting in bbm phone cc no. 1505

rdtandel

Master
Reaction score
What Will You Tell BSNL Customer Care That The Trick Is Not Working??:lolsign:
You Should Check On Other SIM Too.... Bcz Sometime I Also Face This Prob When Download more!!!!
i said unable to surf internet ,on bsnlnet.i have 500mb 3g bal...

GarrySidhu

Beginner
Reaction score
Not connecting now with this trick either. Mods, Lock the thread.