Can BSNL sim Reactivate?

rchauhan28

Learner
Reaction score
i have bsnl sim ,now its shows invalid sim,i m not using more than 90 days ,so it can be reactivate again,if yes how??

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
no ..better you do contact cc n tell them that you lost and willing to buy a duplicate..will cost u 150..but the proof should be submitted as same as previous

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
re issue karwa lo usi sim ko apne id submit karke nahi to kisi aur to issue kar dia jayega mere sath aise hi hua tha....

zakir370

Junior
Reaction score
Its a waste of money, if you choose to reactivate ...
Buy anew.

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
no ..better you do contact cc n tell them that you lost and willing to buy a duplicate..will cost u 150..but the proof should be submitted as same as previous
no bro ...it just cost just 59 for the sim;)

Econnect

Beginner
Reaction score
For 2g SIM RS 20 for 3G RS 59

First U recharge ur number with Rs 42 recharge Option not toupop

Nikhil420

Talented
Reaction score
The number is immediately given to new buyers, you can call on that no & someone will pick the call.

Pra$hant

Junior
Reaction score
Best solution is call customber care.... it can be reactivated

S

sandipsolank

i have bsnl sim ,now its shows invalid sim,i m not using more than 90 days ,so it can be reactivate again,if yes how??
Bro..BSNL is premium company and they immediately deactivate the sim if it is not in use even if there is a balance in it..!!

S

sandipsolank

If you have another BSNL sim (ativated) then call from it to customer care...and tell them your no. of sim that has been blocked and take status weather if the no. is sold to another customer.

rchauhan28

Learner
Reaction score
i say for reactivate the sim or say tat sim is misplace...somewhere??