Can I earn interest on positive rolls?

fighterBD71

Beginner
Reaction score
I don't have much information about fx united..as currently I am dealing with Alpari which is providing
the best trading services and offers. This service also allows you to invest funds in the accounts of experienced
Forex traders or manage investor funds.

Owiarm

Beginner
Reaction score
Welcome you to Forex world. Everyone needs a good start and get rich quickly which isn’t easy. Please study and learn on youtube and register trust broker and then test it on demo account.

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
Knowledge and experience are everything in Forex. You need to spend time learning for some time. Even if you want PAMM account you would need to understand this market in order to check your dealer performance. Btw, don’t forget to check your dealer before you invest

Saraboy

Beginner
Reaction score
I find that managed accounts are great option for any investor who does not have enough knowledge to trade forex by himself. Certainly, one of initial steps would include good check of a trader and his historical performance, as not all traders who trade other people’s money are profitable

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
I am still very sceptical about managed accounts. It can be really excellent opportunity to earn significant returns on investment, however, finding a good and trusted trader is not at all easy job

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !