Can I get legal advice online?

Nikhil420

Talented
Reaction score
I wanted if there are websites where I can post a query and get answers or chat with lawyers for free.

Nikhil420

Talented
Reaction score
Why you required?
My bike and documents (Driving license, RC book, Insurance) were taken by police after I had an accident. I want to know the procedure so that I get my bike and documents. Its been around 17 days now.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Sure, you are able to get legal advice online. Sorry for what happened, hope you've managed to settle your issue with the law. There are threads in this platform that can also be of help to you in your situation. Legal advice is available, whether online or offline, depending on how you present your case

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
You have sites like Lawdingo that is specifically designed to facilitate exactly this kind of situations. They have thousands of lawyers in their network who can be filtered to just the kind of law and location you need help with.

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to say sorry for what happend, accident is never planned for, we should be very careful while driving or riding or operating anything that has mechanical movement. It is very difficult to get online site for advises, just go to the poolice, explain what happend, they also have understanding. They will charge you something small for lunch as usual.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !