Cheapest & Best DTH in 2014 ?

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello members,

I was checking DTH providers websites & got confused to purchase one with cheapest & best. Presently i am using Cable with DEN set top box. But i want to switch to new DTH connection.

So, which DTH among all is best , cheapest & affordable ? Need reviews from DTH owners only.

Nikunj

Capable
Reaction score
Any condition the cheapest is your own cable connection and if plan for HD channels then only go for DTH (My own review). And it would be good to pay for only those channels which you want to see not the entire rubish Package/////////////////////

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
bro. u can go for TATA SKY DTH i have that per monts RS.250 payment. Getting own favorite channels and paying only those money. Picture Quality is awesome. further no signal prob.:dance2:

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
One more thing is that now the installation is free of cost. they will come ur home and setup it for free:troll5:

gauravcse2010

Average
Reaction score
bro if in your area cable is available then go for it only. I pay 200 for all channels but not HD. My brother has Tata Sky installed, the minimum charges for very less channels are around 250 and most of the popular channels are not covered in it. :)

Nikhil420

Talented
Reaction score
I am using videocon HD dth, picture quality is really awesome & cheap packages are available but it has "No signal" problem. But my neighbor is using TATA SKY without any problems but packages are expensive.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !