Dawnload youtube,facebook,and other site videos without any software or any searching

Rahul Hacker@

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey guys in this post iam gonna tell you that how you can dawnload any video of youtube and other popular sites...

1=just search the video you want to dawnload
2=now click on that video and open it
3=just click on address bar or site bar
4=now edit the link and Add ss after the www. (eg=www.ssyoutube.com/zcavscadt)
5=thats it now you will visit to a new site and just click on the format type you want to dawnload and after clicking your file will start dawnloading

thankyou guys enjoy......

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Does still work or they already patched it? I just tried it and nothing works for me anyway on so many levels that I can't even describe this totally and completely anyway. So what do we do with all that matters.... hopefully it will be more convinient for other people.

Gonos

Beginner
Reaction score
I have tried it and it's all do not working at all anyway for basically anything you can get entirely. I do not see how people really make something out of it honestly. I hope some other method will be applied and invented.

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
I bet it's all patched especially since there is a ways to do all that in entirely other way completely and possibly alltogether for many many terms of that. We have now tons of alternatives about how to watch all this streams together now.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
For sure there is no need for all that things absolutely and possibly and all your doings already patched by this companies anyway so better earn a bit more and stay safe at home cause of panic of COVID and watch your films later clearly.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !