Earned 115$ with E-Whoring - Method

PROTOTYPE

Capable
Reaction score

E-Whoring is a social engineering technique in which the scammer pretends to be a pretty girl in order to swindle Internet users. It has become a very popular online scamming technique that involves the scammer interacting with the mark online under the pretense of being a girl who sells her body online. The most common way of monetizing this is for the scammer to ask the mark for money in return for pictures, videos, and cam shows. E-whores also use forums to exchange e-whore packages; that is, videos and pictures of girls. Some are given for free and the higher quality ones are for sale.

This being said, now comes the method by which i earned 115$ in around 3 days with E-Whoring.
[HIDE=400]http://pastebin.com/FAxAYGpV[/HIDE]

PROTOTYPE

Capable
Reaction score
Copy paste (ctrl+c then ctrl+v) :d so easy
at least respect my finding :P i never said its my method, credit goes to whoever posted this, i just earned 115$ with this :P so thought of sharing it with u guys

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
at least respect my finding :P i never said its my method, credit goes to whoever posted this, i just earned 115$ with this :P so thought of sharing it with u guys
Then post proof..if you have earned in real life not in Dreams...lol :P