Talented
Reaction score
Facebook Research Program :

Requirements :
Paypal account for receiving payment
android version 6 and above

EARNING DETAILS
  • You will be paid $5 per month for each month you are active in the program
  • You will be paid $10 per month for each referral that signs up for the project within 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate
  • You will also be paid $5 per month for each referral that signs up for the project after 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate
  • Earn a $20 bonus per month for every five referrals that were also active in the program (e.g., if you have 10 referrals that were active in a given month, you will earn a $40 bonus that month; if you have 15, you will earn $60, etc.)
STEPS :

1) open below link

https://goo.gl/forms/BdONBhdRRxpCYuBU2

SELECT I understand and accept the information presented above. and click on next

Fill the follwoing information

EMAIL : [email protected]

click on
SUBMIT

2) you will receive mail within 24-48 hours in which you get installation link

for installation instruction :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18i7GgIHIyL_3P1O94it2QJIgzArC7Vjo/view

After “Successfully installed!”
You can continue using your phone
normally. As long as you don’t remove the app or certificate, and the key icon appears
in your status bar, you can participate in the research.

NOTE : you need to accept following conditions

Dheeraj0561

Junior
Reaction score
When I open the app than VPN is connected.can I disconnect VPN after open the app.there is no problem if I do

Dheeraj0561

Junior
Reaction score
Hey is it showing 0$ pending in your account too ? Bhai kya Facebook research money nahi deta hai.
[DOUBLEPOST=1529972273,1529972210][/DOUBLEPOST]Bhai money Ko recieve karne ke liye PayPal Ko pan card verify hona chahiye
[DOUBLEPOST=1529972333][/DOUBLEPOST]Kya Mai PayPal account se money transfer without bank link se kar skta hu

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score
Hey is it showing 0$ pending in your account too ? Bhai kya Facebook research money nahi deta hai.
[DOUBLEPOST=1529972273,1529972210][/DOUBLEPOST]Bhai money Ko recieve karne ke liye PayPal Ko pan card verify hona chahiye
[DOUBLEPOST=1529972333][/DOUBLEPOST]Kya Mai PayPal account se money transfer without bank link se kar skta hu
Pan card verify karana he......paypal me jo bank add karoge usame transfer ho jayega........
$0 pending ye kya he ..screenshot do

Dheeraj0561

Junior
Reaction score
Bhai kya apko research se kuch Mila hai? Ki apka bhi first month chal Raha hai.

Dheeraj0561

Junior
Reaction score
Bahi when I invited a friend and he successfully installed the application than how to know that I receive 10 dollar bonus milega .kya app ki taraf se msg ata hai .

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score

Requirements :

EARNING DETAILS

You will be paid $10 per month for each referral that signs up for the project within 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate
    You will also be paid $5 per month for each referral that signs up for the project after 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate
    Earn a $20 bonus per month for every five referrals that were also active in the program (e.g., if you have 10 referrals that were active in a given month, you will earn a $40 bonus that month; if you have 15, you will earn $60, etc.)
STEPS :

1) open below link

SELECT I understand and accept the information presented above. and click on next

click on
SUBMIT

normally. As long as you don’t remove the app or certificate, and the key icon appears

16 ko payment receive hoga

Attachments

chhewang

Capable
Reaction score
iska koi unlimited ka trick aaya h to btana please koi

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score

Requirements :

EARNING DETAILS

You will be paid $10 per month for each referral that signs up for the project within 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate
    You will also be paid $5 per month for each referral that signs up for the project after 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate
    Earn a $20 bonus per month for every five referrals that were also active in the program (e.g., if you have 10 referrals that were active in a given month, you will earn a $40 bonus that month; if you have 15, you will earn $60, etc.)
STEPS :

1) open below link

click on
SUBMIT

Payment received from Facebook Research app

Attachments

Dheeraj0561

Junior
Reaction score
Mujhe bhi 1month me kuch nahi mila . Mera bhi 1month se jayada ho Chuka hai aur mujhe kuch nahi mila

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score

Requirements :

EARNING DETAILS

STEPS :

1) open below link

click on
SUBMIT

July earning $25

Attachments

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !