Easy Day Club Membership

wda567

Average
Reaction score
Hi,
I regularly do my grocery shopping from easy day. They actually have great discounts for easy day club members on regular basis for which they have to just enroll for 1000 RS and provided with a membership card.
I just need a easy day club membership card number. They just ask for card number. So if it's possible then I would be really grateful.
Thankyou all in advance.
Nice day

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
Good idea. The thing is that first you need to pay in advance 1000RS and then you will get “discounts”. Per my opinion, nothing is discounted in this shop. But, if you can get membership card for free that would be good option for you are you could have some real discount

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
So basically usual scam business and that's really it. I am totally not get it how it's really be possible to do some such things like that really. I am not getting any options outside this staff anyway. I do want to make it possible out there totally and completely.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !