FIRST ON NET : LATEST AIRTEL TRICK TO USE 2G PLAN WITH 7.2 MBPS SPEED

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
[glow=red,2,300]THIS TRICK IS FIRST ON NET AND ALLOW YOU TO USE FULL AIRTEL BANDWIDTH i.e 7.2 MBPS Without Paying Anything[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]NOTE:USE THIS TRICK ONLY WHEN YOUR DATA BALANCE IS LESS THAN 5O MB[/glow]

This Trick Is[glow=red,2,300] Working On Both PC and Mobile[/glow]....Now [glow=red,2,300]No More Switching Of Your Network Mode and No More 3G Rs.11 Recharge[/glow] :)

I'm [glow=red,2,300]Uploading This Trick As a Image[/glow] to [glow=red,2,300]Prevent it From Being Copied and Pasted by Other Websites[/glow]...

mausamh9

Beginner
Reaction score
Attachments are not loading and not downloading too it shows page not found

bold post edited. try sticking to rules while posting//kartik.bose

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score
hey......firs do we have to activate ny 2g data plan like 98.....nd dan vbc 3g...coz as u know hex is nt workin in guj......nd ss r not opening....error 404 occurring.....

zeeshan

Junior
Reaction score
it says desire packet data is not activated due to insufficient  balance  >:sad: >:sad:

not works SanjeevBaldia

and your attachment says  attachment not found

me zeeshan

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
mausamh9 said:
Attachments are not loading and not downloading too it shows page not found.
Our Forum is under Maintenance...Thats Why There is Having Problem On Loading the ScreenShots and if it remained so...I will Upload Them Again...

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
bhugs said:
hey......firs do we have to activate ny 2g data plan like 98.....nd dan vbc 3g...coz as u know hex is nt workin in guj......nd ss r not opening....error 404 occurring.....
I Have to Modify This Topic Again...Because i tried this trick When My Data Balance was 500+MB...and it worked....and You Can See That In Screenshots....and If you are not able to See I'll Upload them again as soon as i will come online from Pc.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
za72 said:
it says desire packet data is not activated due to insufficient  balance  >:sad: >:sad:

not works SanjeevBaldia

and your attachment says  attachment not found

me zeeshan
Activating That Plan Doesnt Deduct Your Balance...Because that depends on how much you surf the net at the speed of 7.2MBPS. It deducts 20paise per 50KB...and you need to hav balance more than 0...and If You Have a Gprs Pack Then You Can Enjoy That Speed...
And Dont Worry within 30mins I will Upload the Screenshots Again...

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
ScreenShots Are Uploaded Again...

And I [glow=red,2,300]Have Modify This Trick[/glow]...Because It[glow=red,2,300] Only Sometimes Works[/glow] When Your [glow=red,2,300]Free Data Balance is More Than 50 MB[/glow].....and In Real You Should Have [glow=red,2,300]Free Data Balance Less Than 50 MB[/glow] To Work With Trick...
I Tried It and It Worked on My One Sim Having Free Data Balance 500+MB(Perhaps Due To OverLoading On Airtel Server) But When I tried it on Another Sim Having Data Balance More Than 50 MB...This Plan Doesnt Get Activated...Saying Your Current Free Data Balance Is More Than 50MB...
So...You Can Try This Trick Now OR Wait Till I Modify It To Get Better Results :)

F

Firoz

Nice post bro itz woking in delhi 100%. when i see ur page by blocked sim at zero balance blocked sim working default proxy. Just i recharged 2g pack Rs. 18 and do steps mentioned above. Very very nice post i received 300-400 downloading speed. Thanx Sanjeev bro.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
ffiroj07 said:
Nice post bro itz woking in delhi 100%. when i see ur page by blocked sim at zero balance blocked sim working default proxy. Just i recharged 2g pack Rs. 18 and do steps mentioned above. Very very nice post i received 300-400 downloading speed. Thanx Sanjeev bro.
Your Welcome Bro...Nice To Hear That Its Working For You... :)
But I will Have To Modify This Trick So That It will Work For Everyone...

F

Firoz

bro now i get 2g speed Is it limited. i have 135 mb left. I again do this procedure but msg received to me your request for 3gvbc plan can not be processed as your current free mb is more than 50 mb. you can activate any 3g pack or plan only when your free mb balance is lower 50 mb.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
ffiroj07 said:
bro now i get 2g speed Is it limited. i have 135 mb left. I again do this procedure but msg received to me your request for 3gvbc plan can not be processed as your current free mb is more than 50 mb. you can activate any 3g pack or plan only when your free mb balance is lower 50 mb.

Thats The SAME THING I Mentioned Above...
Now You Can Activate That Plan Only When Your Free Data Plan is Less Than 50MB...
Till Then If You Want To Use 3G Speed At 2G Plan Then Change Your Network First To 2G OR GSM...
and Then Open Any Website and Again Change Your Network Mode To 3G...IT Will Start Giving You The 3G Speed

For More Information Visit The Below Link It May Help You...

http://forum.thetechfizz.com/free-inter ... le-pc-both)/

zeeshan

Junior
Reaction score
help me
when i a dial *123*11# or *123*11#
it says
invalid account
selection  :'( :'( :'( :'(

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
za72 said:
help me
when i a dial *123*11# or *123*11#
it says
invalid account
selection  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Then whats the problem Bro...this message is normal if you have never activated any 3g plan on your sim....and there is no problem with that...

zeeshan

Junior
Reaction score
when bro u will modify this trick
please do as soon as possible

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
za72 said:
when bro u will modify this trick
please do as soon as possible
Hey...Bro..My Exam of AIEEE Is on 26th...After that I will Do That...or Will Do That On 26th...
Keep Little Patience Please...

deepanshu

Beginner
Reaction score
Thanks bro. It definitely increased my downloading speed from 100kbps to 500kbps.
and after I repeated this process again airtel replied me
Your request for 3GVBCPlan can not be processed as your current Free MB is more than 50MB. You can activate any 3G pack or plan only when your free MB balance is lower 50MB
and I do not have any data package activated on my sim, just 5rs:-0

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
deepanshu said:
Thanks bro. It definitely increased my downloading speed from 100kbps to 500kbps.
and after I repeated this process again airtel replied me
Your request for 3GVBCPlan can not be processed as your current Free MB is more than 50MB. You can activate any 3G pack or plan only when your free MB balance is lower 50MB
and I do not have any data package activated on my sim, just 5rs:-0
Hmm...I Think EveryOne Can Use It Only Once...Trying Again AND Again Will NOT HELP

rehaaan

Beginner
Reaction score
bro it worked 4 few minutes bt after dt it started gving its earlier 2g speed...what to do? :not:

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
:silence:
rehaaan said:
bro it worked 4 few minutes bt after dt it started gving its earlier 2g speed...what to do? :not:
Bro Deactivate Your 3G Then Activate It Again and Then Try This Trick...
This May Work Than... :)