## Free .भारत Domain Grab It Now ##

Dstuart

Learner
Reaction score
Hello, guys today I'm sharing with you how to register .भारत Domain for free. You can register as many .भारत Domains you want.

You can use this domain for your own Website or Blog, It's good if you want to start your own blog in your language as it will rank higher in Google India SERP results.

Steps to follow -

[HIDE]
1. Go to this domain site.

2. Now you can see there an search box on the right side as shown in below.

3. Now search whatever domain you want to register you have to type it in Hindi and press GO button like for example, I searched for डिजिटलजनता.भारत

4. Now proceed to check out. The whole process is completely free.

5. Now, in the end, you can forward that domain to your blog or website.

[/HIDE]

Enjoy as it's free so get yourself one domain.

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
Somehow catched my attention, sorry if it's costlier than godaddy, something must really be done in that case anyway. I am not sure why Indian domestic services in that case are so damn expensive anyway with whatever you are talking about. Something not right.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Are this thing still possible or not? How do they want you to be paid for that? Who will pay for that along with the hosting. Please post here some rates for whole thing, I am sure it will be interesting for much more people out there. Thanks!

Gonos

Beginner
Reaction score
I also do not see it avaliable for now and it's very scary to be sure anyway, let's move on with that simply and create something like simple .com websites and monetize them with some affiliate programs and really do make it happen entirely.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !