• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

FREE Torrent LEECH SITE ?

alisafary

Noob
Reaction score
PLEASE INTRODUCE FREE LEECH SITES!

You Can Convert Any Link To Direct Link From A lots of Services like:
Mediafire, Openload, Uptobox, Youtube, Zippyshare & other hosts

I USE THIS:

* File Limit: 30Gb
* Delete Files: 5 Hours
* FREE

kandy

Skilled
Reaction score
File Size Limit: 25.00 GB
Works With
2shared.com | 4shared.com | ADrive.com | Badongo.com | Bitshare.com | Crocko.com | Depositfiles.com | Enterupload.com | Filefactory.com | Hotfile.com | Letitbit.net | Mediafire.com | Netload.in | Oron.com | Rapidshare.com | Share-Online.biz | Shareflare.net | Turbobit.net | UploadStation.com | Uploaded.to | Uploading.com | ZShare.net
Kills
Anonym.to | Linkbucks.com | Lix.in | Usercash.com

alisafary

Noob
Reaction score
* File Limit: 50Gb
* Delete Files: 12 Hours
* FREE

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
I do hope that such sites will not be needed in near future cause we already have something like dropbox and onecloud and google drive, all the rest are simply not worth it at all if you do ask me seriously. I do hope it will be fixed in near time.

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
Do you remember the times of dc ++ and emule when we need to download something really big and very rare, I think it's the time of such matter here anyway. What do you think of such ? Can we go on there or not ? Lot of sites you mentioned there...

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
I am not even sure that people still do use something like that anyway for whatever reason they may only have. Care to share how it's even happening there ? I can tell you I will not do it now cause there are so many alternative solutions out there that I can't complain now.

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Earned Money
₹ 95
use my all time favourite i have earned upto 7.5gb try it ,,,
Yes this is great and recently I have posted one thread, by using that service you can download file of any size without limitation.