* File Limit: 30Gb
* Delete Files: 5 Hours
* FREE

kandy

Skilled
Reaction score
File Size Limit: 25.00 GB
Works With
2shared.com | 4shared.com | ADrive.com | Badongo.com | Bitshare.com | Crocko.com | Depositfiles.com | Enterupload.com | Filefactory.com | Hotfile.com | Letitbit.net | Mediafire.com | Netload.in | Oron.com | Rapidshare.com | Share-Online.biz | Shareflare.net | Turbobit.net | UploadStation.com | Uploaded.to | Uploading.com | ZShare.net
Kills
Anonym.to | Linkbucks.com | Lix.in | Usercash.com

pracky

Average
Reaction score
any leech site for takefile.link can you provide itz urgent

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
Wow. so many leeching sites option. Thanks a lot bro.

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
I do hope that such sites will not be needed in near future cause we already have something like dropbox and onecloud and google drive, all the rest are simply not worth it at all if you do ask me seriously. I do hope it will be fixed in near time.

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
Do you remember the times of dc ++ and emule when we need to download something really big and very rare, I think it's the time of such matter here anyway. What do you think of such ? Can we go on there or not ? Lot of sites you mentioned there...

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
I am not even sure that people still do use something like that anyway for whatever reason they may only have. Care to share how it's even happening there ? I can tell you I will not do it now cause there are so many alternative solutions out there that I can't complain now.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !