FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON AIRTEL,AIRCEL & RELIANCE VIA HOTSPOT SHIELD-JUNE-JULY

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON AIRTEL,AIRCEL AND RELIANCE GSM VIA HOTSPOT SHIELD
[glow=red,2,300]Note: For password you must have 15 posts or 1 topic created by you in this forum  :shirty:[/glow]

Akpb

Average
Reaction score
Re: FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON AIRTEL,AIRCEL AND RELIANCE GSM VIA HOTSPOT SHIELD

Bro dnt share it openly or else ctrl+c=ctrl+v will happen for sure!

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Re: FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON AIRTEL,AIRCEL AND RELIANCE GSM VIA HOTSPOT SHIELD

akpb said:
Hmm...Thanks Bro...I will Make It Uncopiable...But Right Now My Airtel 3G Speed is Irritating Me...Its Damm Slow and Me Not Able To Upload The Attachment :sad:

Akpb

Average
Reaction score

SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
Hmm...Thanks Bro...I will Make It Uncopiable...But Right Now My Airtel 3G Speed is Irritating Me...Its Damm Slow and Me Not Able To Upload The Attachment :sad:
bro share it via pm and airtel3g is out of the game these days!must use idea3g vpn

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score

akpb said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
bro share it via pm and airtel3g is out of the game these days!must use idea3g vpn
Bro Problem Is On My Sim Only...Its Giving GPRS Speed :sad:...
And Now The Attachment is Uploaded... :)

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

+1 for ur post! working in delhi :D Now one more vpn in our list :D

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score

NiTiN said:
+1 for ur post! working in delhi :D Now one more vpn in our list :D
Thanks Bhai :)...and Yeah...Now Our Forum...Has Good Number Of Working VPN's...So Cheers To That :)

sptech

Beginner
Reaction score

+1 add  working with full speed *****

sptech

Beginner
Reaction score

helo bro. is same config. for aircel.....

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score

sptech said:
helo bro. is same config. for aircel.....
Hmm...Bro...Same Config :)
and Password Sent To You...

Firoz

Master
Reaction score

why i can't download any attachement from this forum :o

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score

Firoj said:
why i can't download any attachement from this forum :o
If Your Net Speed is too Slow...Then This Might Be Causing You The Problem...

Firoz

Master
Reaction score

i have 2g gprs plan. speed is coming upto 8 kbps it still stops in pc and mobile both. i downloaded 5 mb's song now but in this forum im not able to download any attachement before two days.

Firoz

Master
Reaction score

and i downloaded open vpn connect successfully but attachement still stops.

Firoz

Master
Reaction score

i gave ss in people vpn's topic speed is coming upto 17 kbps and downloading failed in speed of 17 kbps

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score

Firoj said:
i have 2g gprs plan. speed is coming upto 8 kbps it still stops in pc and mobile both. i downloaded 5 mb's song now but in this forum im not able to download any attachement before two days.
Hey I Was Also Having  Problem But My Problem was Of Uploading In The Forum...With A GPRS Pack....I Tried...Almost 5 Times and At Last I Succeeded...So...Just Keep Trying Bro... :)

greenlion

Beginner
Reaction score

I have Installed everything.
but it shows There are no tap win32 adapters in this system
How to fix this problem?

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score

i cnt download....every time it stops at 95%.............................

Akpb

Average
Reaction score

@firoj try my solution and it is in general discussion forum

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score

greenlion said:
How to fix this problem?
Bro read the full post i have provided you the procedure to install tap32 adapter and will help you if it doesnt work for you when i come online from pc

bhugs

Junior
Reaction score

hey bro m nt able to download....its stops at 95%................

Firoz

Master
Reaction score

its same problem bro what i do  :sad:

Akpb

Average
Reaction score

Bro try my solution it is wrkng

Firoz

Master
Reaction score

@akpb same problem bro. i tried it. m not able to download. it stops after 49% and with ur solution after 70%    :sad:

greenlion

Beginner
Reaction score

SanjeevBaldia said:
greenlion said:
How to fix this problem?
Bro read the full post i have provided you the procedure to install tap32 adapter and will help you if it doesnt work for you when i come online from pc
I followed that method but still facing same problem.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score

greenlion said:
How to fix this problem?
I will Post The Full Procedure For Installing Tap-32 Adapter Tomorrow...With ScreenShots
For Now You Download The Hex VPN and Run It As Administrator...Then Go To Tools:->Drivers and Install Both The Drivers...
and Restart Your PC AND TRY TO Connect Hotspot Shield Now :)

Reaction score
YAH BRO NOW REGIstered and download plz pm me the pass and yeah win 7 is so awsome working .....

greenlion

Beginner
Reaction score
SanjeevBaldia said:
greenlion said:
How to fix this problem?
I will Post The Full Procedure For Installing Tap-32 Adapter Tomorrow...With ScreenShots
For Now You Download The Hex VPN and Run It As Administrator...Then Go To Tools:->Drivers and Install Both The Drivers...
hex vpn not working for me.
balance gets deducted.
I will check it later.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
greenlion said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
greenlion said:
How to fix this problem?
hex vpn not working for me.
balance gets deducted.
I will check it later.
HEY Bro me not saying you to use hex vpn i m just  saying that install  drivers from hex vpn...in hex vpn there is also tap-32 adapter drivers install them and restart your pc n then use this trick and it will no more say no tap-32 adapter found.... :)

prabal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
yes bro, i am facing the same problem too, i think ur speed must be coming up only upto 10 kbps and u will not be able to send sms and whenever u will dial a no. it must be forwarding to airtel office for ur sim verification.

if u r having this problem please reply cuz i want to know if i m the only one facing this problem......

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
prabal said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
yes bro, i am facing the same problem too, i think ur speed must be coming up only upto 10 kbps and u will not be able to send sms and whenever u will dial a no. it must be forwarding to airtel office for ur sim verification.

if u r having this problem please reply cuz i want to know if i m the only one facing this problem......
Bro...My Problem Is Solved This Morning ... :)
I have Registered a complain On Airtel Customer Care Regarding My 3G Speed...and Now My Speed Is Up From 7.2 Earlier TO 21 MBPS....

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
vivek..genesis said:
YAH BRO NOW REGIstered and download plz pm me the pass and yeah win 7 is so awsome working .....
Nice To See You Here Vivek... :)
Keep Visting Forum.TheTechFizz.Com For All The Latest Working Tricks...
I Have Sent The Pass...See Your InBox...

prabal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thhnx for ur help, now i'll also do the same

mausamh9

Beginner
Reaction score
:alas:This is same as the HIGH SPE which was already with me 4m last month and the configuration is also same but not working in Airtel.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
mausamh9 said:
:alas:This is same as the HIGH SPE which was already with me 4m last month and the configuration is also same but not working in Airtel.
Its working in Delhi...:) and u should try with all the procedures written in this post which you will never ever find anywhere...i m not a software developer so you can find this software everywhere but not this procedures...:) they are own by only forum.thetechfizz.com

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
deepanshu said:
Sanjeev Bro how to install tap 32 ;-(
Bro i m now going for by ip exam which will start at 2:pm so in the evening when i will come home i will tell u...

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
Re: FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON AIRTEL,AIRCEL & RELIANCE VIA HOTSPOT SHIELD-JUNE-

download and install open vpn connect for tap 32 :cool:

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
[glow=red,2,300]For password you must have 15 posts or 1 topic created by you in this forum  :shirty:[/glow]

Akpb

Average
Reaction score
NiTiN said:
[glow=red,2,300]For password you must have 15 posts or 1 topic created by you in this forum  :shirty:[/glow]
ya thats good becoz some of the guests just register here for pass and once they get the pass they are out of here

deepanshu

Beginner
Reaction score
SanjeevBaldia said:
deepanshu said:
Sanjeev Bro how to install tap 32 ;-(
Bro i m now going for by ip exam which will start at 2:pm so in the evening when i will come home i will tell u...
tHANKS bRO AND bEST OF lUCK fOR yOUR eXAMS...

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
hey nitin bro the file is not downloading it says attachment not found
plz pm me the link of the vpn and the pass, plz

none of the vpn is working for me