Free Virtual Mobile Number for SMS Verification

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Steps to verify your account by Mobile Verification:

1. Click Here to go to the website.
  2. Pick a number with less activity.
  3. You can use this number for verification process of sms on any website.
  4. Click the Number and you will go to a page with all the messages received on this number.
  5. Now use this number for verifying your Gmail, Facebook or other accounts.
  6. Your verification code will be received on this page. Just refresh the page if you don't see the message.
  7. It takes less than one second for your message to show if the message is sent at your chosen number.
  8. Now enjoy your fake mobile number and never face issues with Mobile Verification!

Limitations of this Virtual Mobile Number for SMS Verification:

If the same number is used my many people as they are free numbers for verifying for e.g. Gmail Account, as Gmail will allow a certain number of registrations on a particular number you can’t verify your account. In that case try your luck using another number. But for many websites allow multiple unlimited registrations on a particular number.

Now Receive SMS Online for FREE with No Real Phone i.e. using a Fake Mobile Number and with NO Registration. Enjoy!

Ranjha

Junior
Reaction score
Nice info but i think it may b compromise with security

jrp

Beginner
Reaction score
hi it display the international number what about indian number becoz some survey site like snapdeal.com must required indian number.so plz help me bro

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
koi indian mobile number milega?ku ki hum indian ip use korte he

dearajay

Capable
Reaction score
already know....is there any site which provide indian mobile number??

aakashasaj

Learner
Reaction score
Its not legal in india to use virtual or disposal numbers so no sites are providing indian numbers for more foreign numbers google search as "disposable numbers viraltrick"

aakashasaj

Learner
Reaction score
Ya its good but no indian number??
Its not legal in india to use virtual or disposal numbers so no sites are providing indian numbers for more foreign numbers google search as "disposable numbers viraltrick"

RamaVats

Capable
Reaction score
But bro this is only for Outside india.. Are there any web that gives virtual indian numbers?

sk679558

Capable
Reaction score
need indian nos. so that it can be used on sites like FreeCharge

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !