FREE VPS

Reaction score
It's fake news. Guys please do not waste your time as i i hv already. When i registerd with this website i got this message. And there is no free "vps". Never forget such kind of things can not be free coz it needs expans to maintain server.

When i registered with this website i got this email , please have a look and decide by yourself...

"Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for your interest in Orbex.

You have registered your details through our website to receive FREE VPS.

Please kindly be informed that to receive your VPS, you must register for a Live trading account by clicking on the following link https://www.orbex.com/en/open-real-account and upload the required documents which are listed below:

• Colour copy of your proof of Identity which can be one of the following: Passport, Driving License or Identity card.

• Proof of Residence: This can be a utility bill such as an electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, telephone bill or even a bank or credit card statement. Not older than 6 months

The minimum deposit for receiving the FREE VPS is $500 USD, in order to keep the VPS running you are required to close a minimum of 3 lots round turn per month.

Should you have any queries relating to any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact me."

Kind regards,

Orestis Laos

Sales Executive
Phone: +357 25588855 ext 329
Fax: +357 25588853
Email:[email protected]
Address:Office 3501, 5th floor,Maximos Plaza Tower 3, Maximos Michaelidi Street, Limassol 3106, Cyprus

ORBEX LTD is Licensed and regulated by the CySEC (license no. 124/10)
ORBEX LTD is registered in the FCA - UK (Registration no.553071 )