FREE WEB HOSTING on Hostinger ?

phcitachi

Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose.
They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 2000 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host and experience the best service you can get absolutely free.
Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you'd love to be a part of!

Register now and get it all free:
*** 2000 MB of disk space
*** 100 GB of data transfer
*** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions
*** cPanel control panel
*** Website Builder
*** Absolutely no advertising!

Click here to signup: https://goo.gl/cmFidY

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
I do not see anything at all with all that matter for example. I clearly don't get this at all. How do you really plan to go with that matter. Do you or not ? Half of that webhosting links do not work entirely no matter how many times I tried to fix this all.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Yep, seems like the stuff are totally not doing their job anyway, no matter what they really say about that. And you know what... I have seen many many threads about that totally and completely. Do you agree with me here about this ? I do.

Pikachu

Beginner
Reaction score
You can use Github for free web hosting for frontend part

Last edited by a moderator:

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hostinger website is not working anymore, closing this thread.

Use other free hosting sites like heroku