Get Free Mobile Recharge , Free Gifts By sending sms , Playing Quiz etc. (Better then ultoo , ypox )

Mohan Das

Average
Reaction score
So Guyz I'm here to tell u that i found this site 10 days ago and using this from the last 7 days , It's the best ever site which i have found for free mobile recharge . It 100% Better than Ultoo , Ypox , pickzup and all that .

Features -->>
1. Get 2 Rs for joining bonus . And 2 paise for sending each sms .
2. Get 2 Rs for each referral of your friend and 20 Paisa for those who joins under your friend referral link (That means double benefit) .
3. Apart from this you get free gift also . Check the attached image .

So what you are waiting for just make an account and enjoy free recharges and gifts .
To go to that site just CLICK THE BELOW LINK -->>

http://www.kuizr.com/entry.action?rid=YPu1eXfC+bOSlgBgHbentPzXqtxZI2vpuRfv3GgDS5c=

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT !!!!!

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
YES TO GET 3.5RS FROM HUNDRED QUESTION YOU SHOULD FIRST SELECT THE WRONG ANSWERS FIRST TO GET .5*3=1.5P THEN THE RIGHT ANSWER =2P THUS TOTAL=1.5+2=3.5P,,,THEN DO THIS FOR 100 QUESTIONS=100*3.5P=3.5RS

sonicoolboy

Average
Reaction score
So Guyz I'm here to tell u that i found this site 10 days ago and using this from the last 7 days , It's the best ever site which i have found for free mobile recharge . It 100% Better than Ultoo , Ypox , pickzup and all that .

Features -->>
1. Get 2 Rs for joining bonus . And 2 paise for sending each sms .
2. Get 2 Rs for each referral of your friend and 20 Paisa for those who joins under your friend referral link (That means double benefit) .
3. Apart from this you get free gift also . Check the attached image .

So what you are waiting for just make an account and enjoy free recharges and gifts .
To go to that site just CLICK THE BELOW LINK -->>

http://www.kuizr.com/entry.action?rid=YPu1eXfC bOSlgBgHbentPzXqtxZI2vpuRfv3GgDS5c=

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT !!!!!
already know about this .
mai bhi post karne ki he soch rha tha:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mohan Das

Average
Reaction score
YES TO GET 3.5RS FROM HUNDRED QUESTION YOU SHOULD FIRST SELECT THE WRONG ANSWERS FIRST TO GET .5*3=1.5P THEN THE RIGHT ANSWER =2P THUS TOTAL=1.5+2=3.5P,,,THEN DO THIS FOR 100 QUESTIONS=100*3.5P=3.5RS
Quiz to hai hi hai aur saath mai sms kai 2p... aur referral friends + Friends of friends meri to har din 5-6 rs hoti hai wallet mai maza aa raha hai 2 din mai 10 rs , and abhi mere wallet mai 78 rs hai

Reaction score
Ye sab bikul bakwas hai...pura din msg send karte rahoge to jake kahi 2-3rs milte hai..

Hitu84

Junior
Reaction score
I have tried buddy but it does not gives 0.5 ps for wrong answer.............. it just credit 2 ps per question............
Let me know there is any trick to earn 3.5 ps per question

vELLy

Average
Reaction score
Koi script hai kya iski. Without script 100 msg kon send krega.