GIVEAWAY extra money in recharges (expired)

Jr.Albert

Master
Reaction score
[HIDE]
[HIDE]
G.I.V.I.N.G 50+ E.X.T.R.A RC F.O.R <200
100+ EX.TR.A FOR >300
200+ F.O.R >500
A.N.Y O.P.E.R.A.TO.R.

F.O.R
D.T.H
25.%+ extra < 300
35% >500
any op.erator.
--
SP.E.CI.AL F.OR DIS.HTV.
185rs.=.all. channels . e.xcept. engli.sh.
INTERSED PM.
geniue buyers only.
[/HIDE]
[/HIDE]

EXPIRED 3 may

Last edited:

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
I do see it's expired already anyway. But at least you could make it all possible for the next decade of people who plan to use that. Are you with me here or not ? Do make me sad with all that matters here anyway. I do not understand whole thing entirely.

Gonos

Beginner
Reaction score
I want to up the whole topic on that thing. Do you really think it will be possible with me or not anyway? Care to share this with me or not? do make it feel like it should by putting all the details out there, I am not even able to talk about it.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
I think we need to close threads like that so they will not confuse anyone over time, correct? So please do make me wonder anyway on all that reasons... list yours if you think I am not that correct with that people anyway. Something is bad or what?

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
Maybe topic starter will tell us at leat what he really have in mind cause why delete it all? I assume it's not that sensitive and was posted with a goal for such matters entirely anyway and you need to see it better absolutely and clearly anyway.

Pikachu

Beginner
Reaction score
I do see it's expired already anyway. But at least you could make it all possible for the next decade of people who plan to use that. Are you with me here or not ? Do make me sad with all that matters here anyway. I do not understand whole thing entirely.
It's visible to everyone now I think

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !