GOOGLE’S NEW WEBSITE TO LEARN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND PROGRAMMING

pritamkrish

Junior
Reaction score
For years, Google has been doing a lot of work to make people aware of computer science and programming. In this article, we’ll be talking about Google’s latest effort to promote computer science and programming. Google launched a new Education website called Google CS Education which is a collection of different programming tools and other basic resources for the beginners.
Go to view:https://www.google.com/edu/cs/learn.html

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Easy way to explore and develop creativity with Computing.
:troll5:

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
I found it a brilliant idea and to my whole point of view it doesn't really matter that much for all this stuff, I haven't even knew about it, it's totally super cool for everyone out there to make it possible. I do hope we can make it together, I am plan to register my baby here.

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
It is very fuctional and I recommend people to look for it. google offers a very excellent work on how to carry out education on computer science and programming using the google's website. The new website for the computer science is well cordinated and it is very easy to use. Let us support the google by enjoying what they bring us.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !