Cuz i wonder how a software with server's could get better speed on your pc's,
that the ISP Couldn't PRovide You ?,
Do They Really Work?
Please Help Me :)
Thank's In Advance.

fulcrum95

Skilled
Reaction score
VPN is like Using a Router to Connect to the Internet . So any one from the internet can get to the VPN server , but not to ur PC . And VPN Uses The protocols in Transport layer to Connect to the External VPN server , Which does not implies speed capping issues , data billing ..etc , Say Airtel is Giving u 7.2 mbps till 500 MB , but through VPN u can route the data though a different route and fool the ISP's server in Data billing ... There is more .. but for now try to understand this much ...

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Guy's,
I would Like To Know Why You Use A Vpn For?,
Can u Explain me in detail about their usage?,
Cuz i wonder how a software with server's could get better speed on your pc's,
that the ISP Couldn't PRovide You ?,
Do They Really Work?
Please Help Me :)
Thank's In Advance.
basically vpn is used for remaining anonymous in this infinte virtual + real world called "THE INTERNET"..
the level of anonymity depends upon what vpn client you are using and ofcourse the trustworthy of that client..
ANYWAYS most of the people who uses a vpn whose main purpose is to by pass the ISP's billing system...yes you can do it if your isp's have some negligence/flaw in their system which can be exploited to make internet free to run...
SO WHY DO you WANT TO USE A VPN FOR?:v :v:v

jay67

Skilled
Reaction score
vpn fast for internet...... wase aajkl vpn trick hi working h............

VamsiVamZy

Beginner
Reaction score
basically vpn is used for remaining anonymous in this infinte virtual + real world called "THE INTERNET"..
the level of anonymity depends upon what vpn client you are using and ofcourse the trustworthy of that client..
ANYWAYS most of the people who uses a vpn whose main purpose is to by pass the ISP's billing system...yes you can do it if your isp's have some negligence/flaw in their system which can be exploited to make internet free to run...
SO WHY DO you WANT TO USE A VPN FOR?:v :v:v
mere pass uninor ka sim ha and then upto 100mb it give's me 256kbps speed and after 200mb it get's capped b/w 90-128 kbps
200+ the speed caps to 24-45kbps
Agar Vpn use kruntho
Speed Improve Hogi ki nahi
Wahi chahiye mujhe:drinks:

VamsiVamZy

Beginner
Reaction score
VPN is like Using a Router to Connect to the Internet . So any one from the internet can get to the VPN server , but not to ur PC . And VPN Uses The protocols in Transport layer to Connect to the External VPN server , Which does not implies speed capping issues , data billing ..etc , Say Airtel is Giving u 7.2 mbps till 500 MB , but through VPN u can route the data though a different route and fool the ISP's server in Data billing ... There is more .. but for now try to understand this much ...
thank's bro for the info
smjha but is it possible all time's
kuch operator's hote airtel ki tarah example:drinks:

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
mere pass uninor ka sim ha and then upto 100mb it give's me 256kbps speed and after 200mb it get's capped b/w 90-128 kbps
200+ the speed caps to 24-45kbps
Agar Vpn use kruntho
Speed Improve Hogi ki nahi
Wahi chahiye mujhe:drinks:
you are using a 3g connection or 2g connection??means to ask that downloading speed is 256KBps or 256 kbps!!!

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Uninor ka 2G hi ha
better use 3g tricks with vpn,,,,2g speed will not convert to 3g but you may skip the isp's billing system!!
so go for it if you are hopeless with any 3g trick in your area...