HELP Airtel 3G speed Capped...PLZ Share UR Respective Soln.

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
I did whatever i can.
Did recharge of 9 rs plan but next day again speed capped.
0 rental not activating 50 mb error.
My sim is UNBLOCKED.
Any thing i can do. Help plz...

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
earlier i had full 3g speed in bbm with no 3g pack...
but when bbm stopped working for small time in may i overused realhodt trick and blocked my sim... now its unblocked but capped...
there must be any soln to zero rental plan ...activating this makes speed uncapped...

chandu4money

Learner
Reaction score
If there any data balance left, let use it completly, brought down all data balance and main balance to 0 and recharge 333 to your mobile which gives 333 Talktime and activate 1month 3G 1GB plan by sending sms.

Note : you must activate via sms to get back speed, If you recharge directly you wont get speed back.

If you can't afford, Tweet to Airtel in twitter, they may fix!

Govil

Master
Reaction score
earlier i had full 3g speed in bbm with no 3g pack...
but when bbm stopped working for small time in may i overused realhodt trick and blocked my sim... now its unblocked but capped...
there must be any soln to zero rental plan ...activating this makes speed uncapped...
try activating zero rental plan or recharge with 1 month 3g pack..
else there is no other solution..

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
If there any data balance left, let use it completly, brought down all data balance and main balance to 0 and recharge 333 to your mobile which gives 333 Talktime and activate 1month 3G 1GB plan by sending sms.

Note : you must activate via sms to get back speed, If you recharge directly you wont get speed back.

If you can't afford, Tweet to Airtel in twitter, they may fix!
what should i say to airtel...
saying that my bbm tcp trck doesnot give speed might confuge them...
and they will tell me to recharge 3g pack for speed...

is there any reson or excuse that can make them uncapp my speed without paying a rupee...

chandu4money

Learner
Reaction score
Recharge with 100MB 3G data plan which costs low, and then call and fire them, Tell them this " I have recharged 3G plan few hours back, the 3g speed was fine till now but from past 1hr i'm not getting 3g speeds, and then say them to register a complaint regarding it.

If you register your complaint your speed will unlock in 24hrs, dont say anything about trick ok.....

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
what should i say to airtel...
saying that my bbm tcp trck doesnot give speed might confuge them...
and they will tell me to recharge 3g pack for speed...

is there any reson or excuse that can make them uncapp my speed without paying a rupee...
i recharged rs 9 pack and kept it connected at 12am the next day,,and my 3g speed remained,,
but nw people are saying that its not working