HELP MODS, EXPERT

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
hye all,

I have got mail from a person seems not spam who is promising to give airtel udp/tcp trick with amazing download speed whose name is as per his mail is "Jaswant sunny" with email ID:
[email protected]

and he had send me ss of trick with IDM for speed upto 2-5 MBPS

And asking for the BIG BUCKS 1000 rs for this tirck by payment method of paypal, airtel money bank transfer
I
want to know is there really any trick on airtel, voda which is not aware to DM.
SS ARE:

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
MORE DETAILS:
OFFICIAL SPECIAL OFFER
Latest Special offer :-
New September -2013 Latest 3G tricks for AirTel , Vodafone & BsnL Broadband (25Mbps Speed hack) those who are using 512kbps Plan & with Marvellous speed ..
Customers can buy Others states sims from us directly now...
Features :-
1. 3G speed : - 2- 5 mbps
2. Android app will also be given for vodafone or AirTel 3G.
3.No Disconnection.
4.SPeed uncapping hack will be provided for Airtel 3g customers.
4.1 year validity with customer care support
Features :-

1.TCP support(80,443) & manual ports which can be allocated
2.UDP support(1194,9201,9501,53,9200,19630,250000) & manual ports
3.Android supported via Openvpn for android and Featvpn
4.Android support and help provided
5.Torrents supported
6.No logging
7.Extremely Secure for confidential data,secured protocols used namely ESP and AH
8. 1GBPS Server
9.refund within 10hrs
10.Our Host are in mumbai.
11.NLAND US based servers

Payment method accepted:-
1.Airtel money
2.Bank Transfer(NEFT)
3.paypal

Admin note:-
"currently no trials provided,but full refunds if not satisfied."
"sever is on full speed and is Dedicated,so enjoy!!!!!!!!!"

THANK YOU
Regards,

Internet Hack 3G Tricks.

Contact us @
Payment : -
Recharge Rs 1000-/- to ** ( AirTel Money ) (or) can do Bank deposit, then send the Payment time to Email, then we are going to send you within 1- 2 hours to your email..
Payment Methods : 1.) Airtel Money
2.) Bank Transfer or Deposit

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Don't fall for these pranks without live testing... If you wanted to check the truth then ask him to come on TeamViewer...

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
If he agrees to come on Team Weaver what things should I consider to check reality

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Just pass his ID and Pass, i will check on your behalf because its hard to explain everything.

Anonymous

Skilled
Reaction score
mujhe bhi uska pass and id do...mai bhi dekhu zara iss dhasu offer ki speed :troll2:
usne udp/tcp likha hai pata nhi kya hai...tcp hogi o sim block hoga t iss dhasu offfer ki band baj jayegi:troll:
agar udp hai to sahi hai.....
agar tv pe wo dikhata hai to sahi hai,aise frod hai...

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
Request to all users: BEWARE OF FRAUDS!!! :mad:
Cause If you loss your money, DM and its members are not responsible......... :angel:

recreation

Learner
Reaction score
My frnd have similar experienced when he saw video on youtube and contacted that person via mobile, he told him to deposit 500RS to bank when he deposited he then come with TV and do some unknown things he put cmd sceen in front of him and do some shaddy things in background...when my frnd tried to sideaway the cmd screen, he yelled as "bich me ungli na kare" then after 1 hr he complete his job and instruct to connect with airtel...then he sees what the *uck..he got free internet at 0 bal but got problem bcz speed is too low as says 30 kbps...when he contacted the person then he told him that there is some issue so that just wait...after week went of he tried to login to his mail then got msg pass change and also he tried other ids like facebook gmail and yahoo all are not working and most shocking thing is his money has gone completley ..when he contacted me about this situation and when I looked at his PC suddenly i got several keylogger + stealers...
moral of this story with my frnd i got one lesson never share your PC completely on other unknown hand via TV..just for trick is useless..or atelast put some restriction..your ids got ripped off you can start new one but if your money? thats not good thing for GOD sake...beware of scam beware of it!

rockon

Skilled
Reaction score
My frnd have similar experienced when he saw video on youtube and contacted that person via mobile, he told him to deposit 500RS to bank when he deposited he then come with TV and do some unknown things he put cmd sceen in front of him and do some shaddy things in background...when my frnd tried to sideaway the cmd screen, he yelled as "bich me ungli na kare" then after 1 hr he complete his job and instruct to connect with airtel...then he sees what the *uck..he got free internet at 0 bal but got problem bcz speed is too low as says 30 kbps...when he contacted the person then he told him that there is some issue so that just wait...after week went of he tried to login to his mail then got msg pass change and also he tried other ids like facebook gmail and yahoo all are not working and most shocking thing is his money has gone completley ..when he contacted me about this situation and when I looked at his PC suddenly i got several keylogger + stealers...
moral of this story with my frnd i got one lesson never share your PC completely on other unknown hand via TV..just for trick is useless..or atelast put some restriction..your ids got ripped off you can start new one but if your money? thats not good thing for GOD sake...beware of scam beware of it!
I agree with u my friend..
Dont lose money by such kind of scammers...

rockon

Skilled
Reaction score
hye all,

I have got mail from a person seems not spam who is promising to give airtel udp/tcp trick with amazing download speed whose name is as per his mail is "Jaswant sunny" with email ID:
[email protected]

and he had send me ss of trick with IDM for speed upto 2-5 MBPS

And asking for the BIG BUCKS 1000 rs for this tirck by payment method of paypal, airtel money bank transfer
I
want to know is there really any trick on airtel, voda which is not aware to DM.
SS ARE:
Thanks for email id.. now i will blow his account.

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
Hey expert any Idea He has given his mobile no. also any expert can talk to him on this no:
+91-9866765330
to check he is fake or really a trick master ONE MORE THING he had given be this URL: http://filemy.net/16394 download the config and check I don't know it is password protected or not any expert can check.

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
waste of time n money..don't believe guys like him..one of my friend lost upto 2000 already..
i read all their conversation.
my friend was looking for half yearly paymnet and asked him.he agreed.so he made 530 through airtel money.
then sent a locked file.again sent a mail pay another 530 you wil get pass.note now total 1060.
he sent.now again he mailed send 600 you will get.but received another email pay 530 again.now total 1030.
finaly nothing received.total 2090.
but after the payment email sending gets failure.so be aware DM mebers don't believe any fraudalent emails.now my friend totally disappointed. beter you avoid this email messages regarding vpn.buy from any legal vendor.

help note : better you buy DM service.everyone will answer even if no working tricks.

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
I told publically that don't fall for these tricks, But you never listen to us :sad: