Help needed..Need a video editing software

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
Anyone here have a knowledge about video editing software which is free and useful for youtube videos making..pls help me..

LEGENDD

Junior
Reaction score
USE SONY VEGAS PRO 13 OR LATEST 14 THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST OUT THERE .

Reactions: VJK

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
thank you guys and one more software needed for laptop screen recorder which doesnt leave any watermark on video..if windows xp compatible that would be great..

RamaVats

Capable
Reaction score
thank you guys and one more software needed for laptop screen recorder which doesnt leave any watermark on video..if windows xp compatible that would be great..
Try Icecream screen recorder Pro

UnWanted

Skilled
Reaction score
After Effect [for best result]
Windows Movie Maker [1st time editing]

LEGENDD

Junior
Reaction score
go for mirilinis action best recording software i bet , it has all the features you ever gonna need plus it can support upyo 120FPS now , or you can go with fraps you'll gt the best recording quality but file size will be 1min=1GB+ . Whereas in mirinis action 1 min=100MB and quality is 95% same in both the cases

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
thank you all for advice..its really helpful for me..

ahmer

Noob
Reaction score
I am doing work on youtube but i cann't solve copyright issue in my videos.. I know this is a 2016 thread..but anyone knows how to solve copyright issue on your video i mean but editior software who saves your video's to youtube to copyright content. I want to do work CT 2017 live video and highlights. Copy screen through camtasia and via through editor edit video and publish on youtube.. Any best Free Video editor.. or crack Please help me to solve my problem..
Thanks in Advance...

Reaction score
Topics are great for talking about topics that interest me. It would be great to have such a great video editing app

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !