Help needed

Rock$p

Skilled
Reaction score
View attachment 1165
I want to buy a new laptop..please suggest me best laptop in comments..
Price limited: less than Rs. 18000 :p

for dm staff: i requested to u that if this thread has been posted in wrong section then plz post it in right section..and if not need then edit it and remove this request :)

amandegra

Capable
Reaction score
bro koi bhi lo lekin net chalana ke liye processor aur ram bahut mainey hai aur network adapter .

D3V1L

Learner
Reaction score
Bro Plzz Increase Your Budget.. :) If You Can...

You Can"t get Any Good Config..In 18000..

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
bhai sorry to say but es limit me to sahi sa desktop na aaye tum laptop ki baat kar rahe ho

My Advice:

Don't Buy right now if you have budget problem. Wait till you got the sufficient amount to buy sumthing better.

Reason:

Generally laptops compared on the basis of their technologies prior then their look

Processor,
Board,
Memory (both primary and secondary),
Graphics

Are the few main aspects when you are buying computer (PC or Laptop)...

continued...

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
continue...

Till now in Market,

Intel 3rd generation i7 is available. which cost you around 50k or above (vary from brand to brand and on other features).

And in 18k you will get may be dual core nothing extra than that.

Now, if you are buying Intel Dual Core processor, which is almost 10 variants old from the till now latest technology.

So, I think there is no need to buy that much older technology. Instead of that wait till you get the sufficient budget if not able to buy i7 then atleast try to get as much close as you can.

So that your laptop will compete in future.

Thank You.

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
bro koi bhi lo lekin net chalana ke liye processor aur ram bahut mainey hai aur network adapter .

Sorry to intrupt, buddy but processor and ram never comes in between the internet speed in any means...

As an Computer Science Student till now I never heard that kind of worst thing. :rofl:

fulcrum95

Skilled
Reaction score
Sorry to intrupt, buddy but processor and ram never comes in between the internet speed in any means...

As an Computer Science Student till now I never heard that kind of worst thing. :rofl:
Minimum Processor and memory speed is necessary for good rendering of the pages in the browser ...
If Not then Akash1 Table will serve the Purpose:D ..

amandegra

Capable
Reaction score

buddy as an hacker i want to say when you have less ram like 500mb or1gb then you computer became slow sometimes and when opening many pages in browser its speed sucked and then net ka computer bhi response nhi karega and bro processory is the main part for computer performance go and ask some genius about that:D:cool:

riyan sid

Learner
Reaction score
buddy as an tricker i want to say when you have less ram like 500mb or1gb then you computer became slow sometimes and when opening many pages in browser its speed sucked and then net ka computer bhi response nhi karega and bro processory is the main part for computer performance go and ask some genius about that:D:cool:
i agree with you because i am a comp final year student .processor aur ram ka indirect way me net speed par to bahut jor padta hai

shubham aspire

Beginner
Reaction score
buddy as an tricker i want to say when you have less ram like 500mb or1gb then you computer became slow sometimes and when opening many pages in browser its speed sucked and then net ka computer bhi response nhi karega and bro processory is the main part for computer performance go and ask some genius about that:D:cool:
RAM allows a computer to work with more information at the same time which can have a dramatic effect on total system performance. right buddy

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score

To all the super genius: (Idiotic things)

If I am using a P4, with RAM 256 and put an graphic card in that then let me know still the rendering of the pages will b slow ?

And by the way I only said that internet speed will never get affected I never said that browsing will never get affected guys.....

Read properly, I have internet connection of 512 kbps which will give the average speed of 64 kbps DOWNLOADING... Now if I start a download with IDM then it won't matter you are using it on P4, or i7.....everything depends on Bandwidth of the internet plan you are using.

and BROWSING is also not that much troubled you idiots warna to fir jo 2 mbps ka plan lete honge wo to 2G ki tarah hi chalta hoga kyu haina ?
Dual core machines pe.....

Choosing hardware configuration is never depends on internet speed aspect.

Matlab aisa first time suna hai ki 25000 me dual core lappy aa raha hai but net speed slow aayegi esliye ap 10k xtra mila kar i3 lo

Think about it morons.....and I have done my B.E while playing with these stuffs so put such freak comments yar....

Yahan pura matter tha hardware configuration choose karne ka or muje nhi lagta ki koi b xpert hardware choose karte time ye kahin se b sochta hoga ki esse meri net speed 10 kbps kam aayegi to 10k jayda invest karu.....

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
Or rahi baat rendering ki na to abhi tak HTML 5 n CSS-3 aaya hai with JAVASCRIPTS and wo b fully compatible nhi hai har internet browser k sath......its in BETA PHASE.....hope you heard about it....

And jab ye fully compatible ho b jayenge na to b rendering itni jayda heavy nhi hogi ki 256 mb inbuilt graphic ese handle na kar paye......

First you go to an expert and consult bro.... means did you ever hear this kind of stupidity that for rendering my browsers web pages I want i7 processor or 8 Gb's of RAM

If yes then you're kidding me and you are living on such a freak place..

:agree:

2nd most important thing, you said Processor and RAM are the important aspects for the rendering job....bhai fir to us bande ko High Configure Graphic Card b chahiye hoga jo ki lappy ki cost me around 5k or include kara dega....

kyuki muje nhi lagta ki achi rendering bina ache graphic support ke hoti hogi....

nhi matlab aisa hai kya....oh....plz batao na muje b kahan n kaise hota hai ye :troll:

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
Although I just want to say that this may be an factor which affect the internet browsing almost negligible amount of time......there is no freaking mean to spend 5k or 10k more just few idiots said that Webpages will not get render fast...

Stat wise:

I have P4, 1 Gb RAM, 256mb GC, 512KBPS net, and a webpage will take around 30 secs to load completely.

You have i7, 8GB Ram, 256 GC, 512KBPS net, and same webpage will take only 25 secs lolzzzz...

means for that 5 sec you bought that much High Configuration........

Than my friend you are an absolute Genius.

:p:lolsign:

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
Minimum Processor and memory speed is necessary for good rendering of the pages in the browser ...
If Not then Akash1 Table will serve the Purpose:D ..

If you are only looking to browse FB then I am damm sure dude AKASH1 will be the best choice for you.....hehehehehe because you are comparing high configuration machines with AKASH1 on the basis of Internet Webpage Rendering purpose.....

ohh man after reading this,,,,,

I am really feeling sleepy now...:alcoholic:

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
I am sorry because few of the reasons all the posts are off topic......

But the guy asking for the best laptop in that category.....will follow the abhii bhai comment......or if he just want advice than I think you can follow the others...

like buying i7 for best rendering of webpages.....because these hosiyars think ki dual core 1 gb ram k sath sahi render nhi kar payega.....

matlab kar to lega lekin 5 sec xtra lega esliye bhai apko na 18k ki jagah apna budget 28k kar lena chahiye.......

And I think ki overall working process k bases pe apko choose karna chahiye ki kya lena hai

I am like to play games that's why I love high configuration machine not coz I want to load my webpages 5 sec faster.....waise b mai movie download k dekh leta hu n downloading speed system configuration pe depend nhi karti.......xcept NETWORK ADAPTER.....

riyan sid

Learner
Reaction score
ha ha member x read carefully bro kaha kahi likha hai ki i7lena hai8gb ram ke sath :mad::aggressive: .kahne kamtlb buy any lappy that dont have 256 mb ram and oldest processorand agood networkadap ok

Tony

Noob
Reaction score
in present condition if u buy a laptop of 18k .. u will be frustrate with the speed of it after one month.. saying from personal xpernc
(i hav dell mini 1gb 250gb) .. for internet and better performance it should have minimum of 2gb ram nd core2duo or upper version ... u should wait to collect some more budget..

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
ha ha member x read carefully bro kaha kahi likha hai ki i7lena hai8gb ram ke sath :mad::aggressive: .kahne kamtlb buy any lappy that dont have 256 mb ram and oldest processorand agood networkadap ok
bro itna to pata hona chahiye tumhe ki 256 mb ram lappy me band ho gayi hai aana.....yaar matlab ab kaise kaise log mil rahe hai ye ho kya raha hai.....

Ab ye mat kehna ki chalo mai dilata hu i mean ki purana stock ho to ho but koi b aj ki date me banne wala lappy 256mb ram carry nhi karta.......n 18k ka koi b lappy dekh lo ram will be more than 256mb.......

wake up Sid

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
bhai baat topic k lamba hone ya chota hone ki nhi hai.....baat sirf itni hai ki ap kya keh rahe ho wo dekho matlab agar koi puch raha hai ki konsa laptop lu

to bande ka reply aaya tha

ki laptop ko koi b le lo lekin net chalana ke liye processor aur ram bahut mainey hai aur network adapter.

Sachi me yar es ne to baat tak nhi ki speed ki es ne to yahi keh dia ki net chalane k liye

yar koi kuch rai maang raha hai to use sab samjh aana chahiye don't take it on urself...

hope hamara ye discussion pad k us bande ko samjh aa jaye what he want to buy

but seriously high configuration machine for using internet faster..... :D:gotcha::agree:

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
in present condition if u buy a laptop of 18k .. u will be frustrate with the speed of it after one month.. saying from personal xpernc
(i hav dell mini 1gb 250gb) .. for internet and better performance it should have minimum of 2gb ram nd core2duo or upper version ... u should wait to collect some more budget..

Nice...

riyan sid

Learner
Reaction score
bhai baat topic k lamba hone ya chota hone ki nhi hai.....baat sirf itni hai ki ap kya keh rahe ho wo dekho matlab agar koi puch raha hai ki konsa laptop lu

to bande ka reply aaya tha

ki laptop ko koi b le lo lekin net chalana ke liye processor aur ram bahut mainey hai aur network adapter.

Sachi me yar es ne to baat tak nhi ki speed ki es ne to yahi keh dia ki net chalane k liye

yar koi kuch rai maang raha hai to use sab samjh aana chahiye don't take it on urself...

hope hamara ye discussion pad k us bande ko samjh aa jaye what he want to buy

but seriously high configuration machine for using internet faster..... :D:gotcha::agree:
BRO IT MAY BE HER COVERSATION THAT FOR SPEED AND YOU WRONG .MAINE ISLIYE COMMENT KIYA KYUKI TUMNE KAHA KI PROCESSOR AUR RAM MAINEY NHI RAKHTA SO BRO DONT COMMENT ANY THING OK AND THANKS FOR THIS LINE but seriously high configuration machine for using internet faster..... :D:gotcha::agree:[/quote] KAMSE KAM MAN TO LIYA TUNE BYE

riyan sid

Learner
Reaction score
YES BRO RIGHT JAISE AMAN NE KAHA KI PROCESSOR OR RAM JARURI HAI +FOR THIS

superd

Pro member
Reaction score
sorry but a good laptop cant be purchased with your Budget!:sad:

Rock$p

Skilled
Reaction score
Bhai logo aap log to khudi ldne lg gae..almost off topics comments..18K ke aas pas ki kimat ka koi lapy market me ni aaya?..agar 2-4 aaye h to unme se best suggest kro with reason..jyada hi fi ni chahiye, is budget me jo best h wo btao..

fulcrum95

Skilled
Reaction score
Bhai logo aap log to khudi ldne lg gae..almost off topics comments..18K ke aas pas ki kimat ka koi lapy market me ni aaya?..agar 2-4 aaye h to unme se best suggest kro with reason..jyada hi fi ni chahiye, is budget me jo best h wo btao..
http://www.flipkart.com/asus-x53u-sx358d-laptop-apu-dual-core-2gb-500gb-dos/p/itmdh9d2prteetzr?pid=COMDH9DF2YJCQVK4&ref=6cb672e5-159b-4adf-9467-0293f7d2a652
Iss ka configuration theek deek raha hai ...
APU Dual Core/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS/15.5 inch

And ASUS

And MODs I don't know if im breaking some rule by posting outsider web-link ..if yes let me know i will delete it ...

fulcrum95

Skilled
Reaction score
If you are only looking to browse FB then I am damm sure dude AKASH1 will be the best choice for you.....hehehehehe because you are comparing high configuration machines with AKASH1 on the basis of Internet Webpage Rendering purpose.....

ohh man after reading this,,,,,

I am really feeling sleepy now...:alcoholic:
Bro tum to Gussa ho geyee ... I was just saying that atleast 2GB and a Dual core is needed for good every day PC ... see here Firefox alone is consuming almost 500MB of RAM .... One more thing ... More RAM= Less Page Fault .. don't u agree ???

MemberX

Beginner
Reaction score
Bro tum to Gussa ho geyee ... I was just saying that atleast 2GB and a Dual core is needed for good every day PC ... see here Firefox alone is consuming almost 500MB of RAM .... One more thing ... More RAM= Less Page Fault .. don't u agree ???

I agreed....that firefox is using more RAM......but firefox will not work on Android na......and if somehow it will work then it will not consume that much because it will be optimized according to that configuration level.......

I just want to say that alteast comparison to us me ho jahan barabri ho.......your comparison is like....

Who will win in a race of By-cycle and Bike.......

That's all bro.....

fulcrum95

Skilled
Reaction score
I agreed....that firefox is using more RAM......but firefox will not work on Android na......and if somehow it will work then it will not consume that much because it will be optimized according to that configuration level.......

I just want to say that alteast comparison to us me ho jahan barabri ho.......your comparison is like....

Who will win in a race of By-cycle and Bike.......

That's all bro.....
Bro I mentioned Akash1 just for an example ...

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
I want to buy a new laptop..please suggest me best laptop in comments..
Price limited: less than Rs. 18000 :p

for dm staff: i requested to u that if this thread has been posted in wrong section then plz post it in right section..and if not need then edit it and remove this request :)
i agree with you because i am a comp final year student .processor aur ram ka indirect way me net speed par to bahut jor padta hai
RAM allows a computer to work with more information at the same time which can have a dramatic effect on total system performance. right buddy
I know why you three think a like, react a like and unfortunately like almost every comments of each other... Anyway i have no problem with it until 'n' unless you be nuisance to me :cool:

MemberX is correct about his Internet Connection and Measurement concepts and if we talk about the laptops under 18000 then sorry my friend, You can't find very good laptop in this range but you can definitely take a look on Samsung laptops. If you can increase your budget upto 23-24K then go for HP/Compaq :gamer:

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Kitni tabs open kar rakhi hai Firefox mei :lolsign: