[HELP]Reliance 3g Dongle[zte MF190] Not Working Anymore

irfanrulz

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi Guys !
Today I Have Got A New Quest For U ..... I'm Sure i'll Get Something out of this Thread. Had A Reliance Dongle. I Unlocked it with dc unlocker. It Was Working Fine for me .... I Came to Know Beetel Uses The Same Model zte MF190 and Also Provides the Call Facility .... So i tried to change the Dashboard First . But It Didn't Work For Me ... So Unfortunately I Download A Movistar Firmware Upgrade from DC Unlocker Site Which i Think is the Reason that My Dongle is Not Working Any More Now. I searched on Net To Revert Back the Changes But Couldn't Find One :sad: ..... Any Kind OF help Is Highly Appreciated

Regards
Irfan

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
Hi Guys !
Today I Have Got A New Quest For U ..... I'm Sure i'll Get Something out of this Thread. Had A Reliance Dongle. I Unlocked it with dc unlocker. It Was Working Fine for me .... I Came to Know Beetel Uses The Same Model zte MF190 and Also Provides the Call Facility .... So i tried to change the Dashboard First . But It Didn't Work For Me ... So Unfortunately I Download A Movistar Firmware Upgrade from DC Unlocker Site Which i Think is the Reason that My Dongle is Not Working Any More Now. I searched on Net To Revert Back the Changes But Couldn't Find One :sad: ..... Any Kind OF help Is Highly Appreciated

Regards
Irfan
1. First dwnload the original firmware frm HERE
2. Then install it.
3. Then jst do what you hav done earlier with DC
HOPE IT HELP YOU BRO :)

irfanrulz

Beginner
Reaction score
He
1. First dwnload the original firmware frm HERE
2. Then install it.
3. Then jst do what you hav done earlier with DC
HOPE IT HELP YOU BRO :)
Bro ... I downloaded it But its just the Dashboard Software .... It Doesn't Include the Firmware Software That Might Solve My Problem :sad:

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
He
Bro ... I downloaded it But its just the Dashboard Software .... It Doesn't Include the Firmware Software That Might Solve My Problem :sad:
ohhhhhh......sry bro maine dekha nahi tha use.........wait bro i'll provide u another solution.

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
buy a new one or you can go to retailer to buy a new one