help to setting up website

jitender

Capable
Reaction score
[HIDE=5]I purchased a domain name(from bigrock)....now what next?
i search google but found nothing....
do i need to pay extra or need to buy like hosting or website bulder etc.....
how i make it live

i think it contains only domain name that i purchase...

please help with simple steps??[/HIDE]

R

rockingVenky

Yes , u need to choose now hosting either paid(recomended) or free hosting..to get live your website... & building up your site ...

Sam

Master
Reaction score
You have a Domain now... So

[HIDE=200] Buy a Hosting plan from somewhere.... Decide whether you want wordpress or Joomla or any other Scripts.... I prefer Wordpress.... Go to Wordpress.org.....Download ZIP... Upload to Host FTP.... Now add domain as parked domain........ Set up a SQL Database and run wordpress installtion by visiting your domain ..... After Setting up..Customize it.... Thats it [/HIDE]

fastspark

Junior
Reaction score
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
now u have to register with 000.webhost.com or 1freehosting .com for hosting then u have to place ur domain there.. it will be activated within 24 hrs after that go to control panel then upload ur webiste in file manager... thats all....

fastspark

Junior
Reaction score
I purchased a domain name(from bigrock)....now what next?
i search google but found nothing....
do i need to pay extra or need to buy like hosting or website bulder etc.....
how i make it live

i think it contains only domain name that i purchase...

please help with simple steps??
now u have to register with 000.webhost.com or 1freehosting .com for hosting then u have to place ur domain there.. it will be activated within 24 hrs after that go to control panel then upload ur webiste in file manager... thats all.... all the best..

Sam

Master
Reaction score
i want to use wordpress....whre buy hosting plan ?
there is any way to get free hosting?

Recommend X10Hosting if want free.... If paid
[HIDE=200] Buy from HIOX India for Rs 139 for single Site...Have to pay for 6 months or 1 year in advance[/HIDE]

geodev

Junior
Reaction score
use some freee host till your site boosts up . if your site boosts up then go for paid one. you mentioned that you want to use wordpress then use 1freehosting.com it supports wordpress