Hideip VPN For Airtel By Akpb

Akpb

Average
Reaction score
Hello Folks Its Me Akpb And Im Back With A New VPN For You All.This VPN Is Named As 'HideIPVpn' Vpn One Of The Best Vpn Provider In The World!.So I Treid It With Airtel At 0Blc And Gets What It Had Worked For Me With Great Speed And Without Dissconnection So I Have Decided To Post Here:

Advantages
1.High Speed VPN Without And DC Problem.
2.There Are 21 Servers! For Users Comfort.
3.Works All Over India

Disvantages
1.Free Trial Accout Only Valid For 3Hours Dont Worry We Can Create More Accounts With Same IP.(Dont Create Accout With VPN Use Paid Net Only.)

Instructions

1.First Register Here
Code:
www.hideipvpn.com/freetrial/
2.Then Download The Below Config And Put It In OpenVPN Config Directory.Everyone Knows It.

3.Then Open The Config Directory And The Text File Named 'hideipvpn-password'And Put Your Email And Password In It.(Which You Recieved In E-mail Dont Enter Your Original Password.)

4.Then Open OpenVPN And Click Connect To Any Server You Will Be Connected Within 1 Minute....

5.Then,After Connecting Open Any Browser And Start Browsing And Start Download With IDM.

Enjoy The VPN And Do Share Your Views About The Vpn And If Have Any Quries Please Comment Here.

Note:The VPN Is Exclusively Brought You By Me And I Have Posted The Trick On 4Forums For Users Comfort.So Please Dont Say That It Is Copy Paste And Please Dont Post Useless Comments And Dont Flood In Thread

Speed Proof:

Happy Browsing And Downloading........

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
does it work on blocked sim and will it work in bihar, none of the vpn is working for me

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
saurabhgurav said:
do we need balance or any pack activated........???
before try any vpn firstly read carefully @akpb wrote its working at zero balance.

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
not working for me bro  :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

i am waiting for a working vpn :D :D :D :D :D :D