How to bypass Data : text/html popup ads?

RamaVats

Capable
Reaction score
Hey y'all whatsup..?

Today i have come with another problem..

I as well as 67.3% of internet freaks are tired of this shitty popup "data : text/html" popup.. and nowadays so many websites are using this ad..

Anyone here? That know how to block these type of ads? I have tried Ublock and ADB plus ad blockers.

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
Not all adblockers really do work this days anyway for whatever reason being ther, I am simply dissapointed with everything for now. How else do you make it sound ? I need to completely understand all your doings anyway for now. Try better PC always.

Gonos

Beginner
Reaction score
As far as I know, each browser has a feature that allows you to get rid of advertising and other spam. This is in the settings, but can sometimes be blocked by the antivirus system. There are additional programs for these purposes, but they have a short period of free use after which you need to prolong the fold of their actions for payment. In fact, I can't stand advertising myself. Especially when you need to quickly find important information at work, and instead you get all sorts of nonsense, which only distracts you. This is very annoying. When already browsers will completely refuse it. Probably and we will see this perfect day:)

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
Is it so hard for you ? Can you live with that just simply or not ? I am trying to get what is going on here and probably simply can't make it so please get it to me if you can. How else we could go on ? I simply close that windows or do not visit that bad sites anyway.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !