How to verify Paypal from Indian Debit Card ?

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I need help in sending funds from India to other countries. I have already verified my Paypal account using my Bank account, Now i can receive money sucessfully. But what if i send money from Paypal ? It asks for Credit/Debit Card number, when i put my debit card info it says card declined .

I know HDFC netsafe vcc worked with paypal, But now paypal is not accepting my Netsafe vcc too. :sad: Hope you guys have any solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

manojbux010

Capable
Reaction score
Use Online Virtual Credit Card to get verified in Paypal..........I used this site

www.entropay.com

You can add funds to that Virtual card by your credit/debit cards.

rockon

Skilled
Reaction score
buy new credit card..
paypal accept only credit cards

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
bro my suggestion is avoid entropy nd ll..get a fresh credit card to avoid fraudalents ..also paypal accepts only credit cards...

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to add some points

1. HDFC Netsafe doesn't work , i think they have changed something.

2. Entropay vcc is good but still you cant add funds from hdfc vcc, it will give error like declined by bank

3. To verify paypal, you need credit card.

How to get credit card ??? Go to any icici bank and fixed deposit 20k rupess you can get cc immediately !

I heared that paypal is not accepting entropay now !

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
Correct at a Fixed Deposit of 20K u will get CC instantly, and to all above query's.
If you need to verify your PayPal account via Debit Card, then use icici (100% worked) or
Axis (50% chances) bank debit card. it will work as i did the same.

Now again, you will be thinking who will pay 10k to open account in icici, go and ask for No Frills Account or Zero balance account
They will say its only for people below poverty line n all, just tell them that you will not be using this account as a main accounts, say that it will be only for some Online Recharges n all. and in a year you will not deposit total sum will be not more than or equal to 50k

get the form, fill details, submit proof, get card and cheque book at doorsteps in 5-7days

More details about this account > http://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/account-deposit/No-Frills-Account/index.page