i am from Turkey and need some help guys

kozcan46

Beginner
Reaction score
I am at new in digital mobile so i dont know a lot of tricks for free net.I am using proxomitron with opera turbo.May be you know proxo doesnt support https and ssl.If anybody know to solve this problem plaese tell to me.By the way we have three operator in Turkey.They are Turkcell, Avea and Vodafone.I am using Turkcell.Can you find vpn or another things for Turkcell or just teach to me how i can do it myself.I hope someone can help to me.Thanks now for your helps.
Sorry for bad english.

V

vAiBhAv

I am at new in digital mobile so i dont know a lot of tricks for free net.I am using proxomitron with opera turbo.May be you know proxo doesnt support https and ssl.If anybody know to solve this problem plaese tell to me.By the way we have three operator in Turkey.They are Turkcell, Avea and Vodafone.I am using Turkcell.Can you find vpn or another things for Turkcell or just teach to me how i can do it myself.I hope someone can help to me.Thanks now for your helps.
Sorry for bad english.
tum turkey se ho paka..............

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for bad english.
First Check is any UDP port is Open or not at 0 bal for that check This

Try this method at 0 Bal :)

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
hello, do u know any free homepage of your sim ?

kozcan46

Beginner
Reaction score
Yes there are too many free site for my operator.They are 'm.turkcell.com.tr' and 'gollercepte.tv'.By the way pd proxy says 9200 port is open for udp.Now what can i do with these sites and ports

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes there are too many free site for my operator.They are 'm.turkcell.com.tr' and 'gollercepte.tv'.By the way pd proxy says 9200 port is open for udp.Now what can i do with these sites and ports
9200 Port Open then just connect with that port and enjoy Free Net ;)

kozcan46

Beginner
Reaction score
Which programs bro? And should i set some proxies Firefox opera and chrome?

kozcan46

Beginner
Reaction score
first thanks for your helping.No problem about balance but pd proxy isnt work.I tried.Some data uploading but isnt any received.What can i do now?

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
first thanks for your helping.No problem about balance but pd proxy isnt work.I tried.Some data uploading but isnt any received.What can i do now?
have u tried hex vpn ? If pd proxy shows connected, try running ultrasulf at same time

kozcan46

Beginner
Reaction score
Didnt tried hex vpn but i will try it.But i try pd proxy with vodafone sim and it works.Vodafone open port is 53.By the way do you use free net like me?

kozcan46

Beginner
Reaction score
What a complicated work.Hex vpn has special config for some operators.I think turkcell withouth of them.How can i edit a config file and what should i do while editing a gonfig file?Ports certifacte or another things

kozcan46

Beginner
Reaction score
i have already tried it.It works with vodafone and vodafones open udp port is 53 but it doesnt work with my operator (turkcell) by the way pd shows open upd port 9200 for turkcell but still doesnt work.Finally i tried ultrasurf.Version 1301 didnt any connnect but version 1210 also can connect the connection always lost and ultra surf again connecting .So ultrasurf always try to be connect But it always lost if i tried go to a site.

kozcan46

Beginner
Reaction score
@Malik specially thanks for you.Peoples vpn is working for vodafone with port 53.Now how can i edit a config file another operator?Can you do it?

kozcan46

Beginner
Reaction score
By the way how do you understand an udp or a tcp are working or how do you know open port for tcp.İ know how to find open udp port.Just use pd proxy.