Intraday trading ( earn min rs 500 per day)

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
Many of you know about Intraday trading ....I give you live calls where to buy and sell stocks and earn Rs 500 per day minimum .....yup I am also in initial phase of learning and almost by spending 8 months...I am able to configure some stock's behavior which give money with 90% accuracy...90% accuracy is huge in intraday trading.
Initially I give you this service absolutely free of cost
I give u call on facebook page which will be created when some 50-100 users want it
You can msg me regarding if you are interested.......

Note:Its not make you rich in one night.........but help to earn some decent amount like minimum rs 5000/month to maximum 50 thousand to 1 lac/month by trading with a capital of 16 thousand only.

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
is it need 16000 rs. investment ?
First understand intraday trading by example
Price of 1 lot of reliance future stock is rs 16000 (in 1 lot we get 1000 reliance stock)
let assume, today, price of reliance stock is 900 and it gives a signal that it will go up
so i will buy 1 lot of reliance stock @rs 900 and sell it same day @rs 901 so we get a profit of Rs 1000

So now total amount 16000+1000=17000
You should know some basics of share market or you can ask me anything about it

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
some basic question here from me, please explain here.
earn some money( more than 2.5 laks p/m) is taxable?
will it need online registration with demat account?
how many balance need if i want to earn daily 500 rs.?

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
For your first taxation question please consult someone else
try to open your account with discounted brokerage firm like zerodha,samco etc
I personally use zerodha, it open both demat and trading account at one time
If u need any help to open account with zerodha , ask me regarding this
I mentioned it in the post.........minimum rs 16000

jitu420jitu

Junior
Reaction score
300000 for current year

Kishansinh

Average
Reaction score
What about delivery stock market it is good for beginners???

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
What about delivery stock market it is good for beginners???
yup if u have money more than rs 50 thousand than it is good idea to invest money but first u need to understand chart and technical indicator before investing and don't invest that money which u can't afford to loose.

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score
yup if u have money more than rs 50 thousand than it is good idea to invest money but first u need to understand chart and technical indicator before investing and don't invest that money which u can't afford to loose.
Yes..invest only that money which if you loses than no impact on you normal life

Heck Oh Yeah

Beginner
Reaction score
Please tell me how to invest in intraday. How do you manage to find profitable stocks

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
Please tell me how to invest in intraday. How do you manage to find profitable stocks
There is not a certain formula by which u get a profitable stocks ...........the only way is to practice and gain knowledge about charts and technical indicators...........

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
So how to start practising, where should i start?
there are many online or offline courses available ....you can also watch youtube videos to understand the basics but don't fascinated to see the result in youtube videos ... and also very important point is don't invest the money which u can't afford to loose....

l0n3ly

Junior
Reaction score
Kitna % risk for loss hai for new unexperienced invester

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
Kitna % risk for loss hai for new unexperienced invester
it totally depend on ur strategy .......under intraday trading just sell 1 lot of auropharma future at open price and put stoploss Rs 20 above the open price and target is open means at 3:20 pm whats the price is the profit or loss.It is highly risky but working strategy .I dont recommend to use this.........but if u able to understand the whole market u can make strategy with very low rish and high reward.

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
How to do a paper trade. Earlier we have NSE Pathshala, which was awesome. Now they closed it. So is there any good app or website.

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
im using moneycontroll apps, but there is a hidden matter,
some members are playing together intratrade in there. they call,
but others member cant see hidden call.

spykar

Junior
Reaction score
How to do a paper trade. Earlier we have NSE Pathshala, which was awesome. Now they closed it. So is there any good app or website.
open any account with discounted brokerage firm like zerodha which cost one time opening fee of rs 300 for equity and rs 300/year
which is maintenece fee at the end of every year.....if u have any question regarding to open account Ask me
[DOUBLEPOST=1521474174,1521473973][/DOUBLEPOST]
im using moneycontroll apps, but there is a hidden matter,
some members are playing together intratrade in there. they call,
but others member cant see hidden call.
U never learn from money control app It is for the info of the stock and index and related news

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
Account opening is easy, the major concern is how to understand the market and have an hand on experience without loosing real money. Only experience can help in making substantial income by intraday trading.

Yes, Money Control is just for info.

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
so which site help me understanding for buying and selling stocks?

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
How about creating a whatsapp group to discuss Intraday trade and technique.

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this. I am finding a group to join. I will check something more. Hope I find out something interesting. I would be great if possible to create a group.

veejay

Junior
Reaction score
interested.
Many of you know about Intraday trading ....I give you live calls where to buy and sell stocks and earn Rs 500 per day minimum .....yup I am also in initial phase of learning and almost by spending 8 months...I am able to configure some stock's behavior which give money with 90% accuracy...90% accuracy is huge in intraday trading.
Initially I give you this service absolutely free of cost
I give u call on facebook page which will be created when some 50-100 users want it
You can msg me regarding if you are interested.......

Note:Its not make you rich in one night.........but help to earn some decent amount like minimum rs 5000/month to maximum 50 thousand to 1 lac/month by trading with a capital of 16 thousand only.

Heck Oh Yeah

Beginner
Reaction score
Have tried investopedia and money control. Look's nasty and intricate

Saraboy

Beginner
Reaction score
If you want to trade properly and make continuous profits, then you will need to perfect your trading strategy. Social trading has never gave good results on a long term. So, it would be advisable for new traders first to use demo account and test this strategy before they go to live account

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !