Method to Avoid Disconnection Problem In Vodafone VPN November ( No Need of Pinger)

G

Goku

Many users of this forum are facing disconnection problem with the New Vodafone Nov Config.
So here is the solution for those :cool:

The main reason why disconnection occurs is when you leave your connection IDEAL for a certain time then VPN servers treats you as DEAD user which is just connected and has occupied an IP address.
So, to empty the slots server disconnects you so that a new active member can join the server. This policy is followed by Major Free VPN Service Providers so that more and more DATA can flow through there servers.

Now To AVOID DISCONECTION :-

1) INSTALL FREE DOWNLOAD MANGER OR INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER
2) ADD NEW DOWNLOAD 100MB OR GREATER IN SIZE. ( PREFER SERVER WITH RESUME SUPPORT).

3) NOW RIGHT CLICK ON THAT DOWNLOAD

4) GOTO DOWNLOAD PROPERTIES

NOW TICK THE LIMIT TRAFFIC BOX AND SET SPEED TO 15 KB/S. ALL DONE NOW ENJOY NO DISCONNECTION WILL OCCUR :beach:

G

Goku

SETTING TORRENTS SEEDING ON DOESN'T WORKS AS SUGGESTED BY SOME USERS.

AND I AM ALSO ATTACHING SS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE VPN CONNECTION TIME NOT THE DIAL UP CONNECTION TIME :p

I AM CONNECTED FROM PAST 50 MINS :)

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
Nice ....trick to maintain the connection alive.. !!! It also does the same work which torrent does,.... !!! :)

A

Ankit Verma

Lol...no use of this trick...because the config i posted also works in disconnection.

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
"Ankit Verma said:
Lol...no use of this trick...because the config i posted also works in disconnection.
Yeah Thats Right,,.... But Sometime Your VPN Really Disconnects. to avoid that condition , This works Perfect.:o

Anyway, Your tricks are Awesome :beach:

vipul

Average
Reaction score
yaa bro its really working thanks for the trick....:bigboss:

G

Goku

"Robin865 said:
sir how to use this trick with idm????:sad:
Use idm 6.07 or higher version, they have SPEED LIMITER by which you can limit speed of individual downloads :-)

G

Goku

"Raghu777 said:
Not working dude..
there may be some other problem wid ur connection...this method works perfect for everyone...i have maintained nmd connected and green for continous 4 hours wid this method...follow the steps carefully it will surely work for you :)

A

Ankit Verma

Thread Moved to Correct section.
@Goku
Always post in Correct Section.:)

Robin865

Learner
Reaction score
thanku sir....i have ankit sir's config file but password protected and im new in this forum dont know any thing plzz help sir.....i dont know how to make posts and what i have to post plzzzzz sir help me sir

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
"Robin865 said:
thanku sir....i have ankit sir's config file but password protected and im new in this forum dont know any thing plzz help sir.....i dont know how to make posts and what i have to post plzzzzz sir help me sir
Post Something Like which help others.....I mean, If you have some cool trick or any stuffs related to, then post in this forum.
I think ..Now you will have understood about what to post. :focus:

Robin865

Learner
Reaction score
sir
"Sumir said:
Post Something Like which help others.....I mean, If you have some cool trick or any stuffs related to, then post in this forum.
I think ..Now you will have understood about what to post. :focus:
sir i dont know anything like this coz im new in this tricks world dont know any thing about it plz sir if you can help me....:sad::cry:

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
"Robin865 said:
sir

sir i dont know anything like this coz im new in this tricks world dont know any thing about it plz sir if you can help me....:sad::cry:
:cry: I can't help you in Getting Password !! Only Trick's Owner have the right to reveal the password ....

but one suggestion from my side is , just talk to Trick's owner :agree:

Robin865

Learner
Reaction score
and where is speed limiter located in idm and if u have the pinger can u send it??

G

Goku

"Robin865 said:
The comments you post like this one is counted as posts.
Goto other thread there are many threads open for disscusion...help them by posting useful suggestion...by this way you can increase your Message count aka Posts :)

Robin865

Learner
Reaction score
"Goku said:
The comments you post like this one is counted as posts.
Goto other thread there are many threads open for disscusion...help them by posting useful suggestion...by this way you can increase your Message count aka Posts :)
ok thanku sir ill definetily try to post something...:)

kirpeace

Learner
Reaction score
thanks for the tut. strange i am getting less speed then my broadband in sreaming video

G

Goku

"kirpeace said:
thanks for the tut. strange i am getting less speed then my broadband in sreaming video
use vodafone update configs...then you will not face such problems .:)

G

Goku

"Mohit1034 said:
bro.. plss send me passwrd plsssssssss
Make atleast 25 post then ask Ankit Verma for password...ONLY TRICK OWNER HAVE RIGHTS TO GIVE YOU PASSWORD :)