Need Help in buying Tab..

Senju Hashirama

Capable
Reaction score
any suggestion for buying tab under 6000??

Please give suggestion...in a serious need of it..!:)

geodev

Junior
Reaction score
IF YOU WANT HIGH END TAB [ PLEASE INCREASE YOUR BUDGET ]

rockon

Skilled
Reaction score
6000 me hd to nahi milega...
Try micromax

Devil Hand

Beginner
Reaction score
any suggestion for buying tab under 6000??

Please give suggestion...in a serious need of it..!:)

Nothiing with hard gaming...I recommend a phablet....I saw a Dual-Core Phablet @ SnapDeal...If you dont mind the brand ;)

VIKAS DEXTER

Capable
Reaction score
using micromax tab since 1 year p300 really one of the horrible tab no grapic no gaming all micromax tab are same .do not buy any tab rather than samsung go for samsung tab p3110 new cost 9200 on tradus run on 4.1 out of the box..if you don't buy it new just buy a second hand 2 month old from olx in 7000 already purchased one and really all game work well..modern combat 4 ,asphalt 6,7,most wanted,d day,iron man 3,real racing 3 ,gta 3 and vice city.these game which i play on my tab p3110...

personal advice do not buy any lava,micromax,videcon these are low end tab you just do this:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:after buying these kind of tab i have used micromax and such a low quality and not look premium like my new p3110 which i buy in 7000 from olx 2 month old.try to find on olx get a good value of money.

VIKAS DEXTER

Capable
Reaction score
Nothiing with hard gaming...I recommend a phablet....I saw a Dual-Core Phablet @ SnapDeal...If you dont mind the brand ;)

just search on you ube never find any tab for gaming rather than samsung ....if you get it and it get any problem in future then its hard to repair the local tab in service center take 1 month to repair..just visit any service center you know.

samsung secure really a good resale value when you buy a new tab you can sell it in good price.

easy to find accessories rather than other brand. also get good developer support like xda they are working to fix bug.

tell me any tab which get update from company rather than samsung..they born a 4.1 or 4.0 and die at same.so good to go with samsung. using s4 and really satisfy with it purchase in 34000 and second hand value least i get is 30000 so good resale value product for future.

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
if u r not advanced user then lava xtron...
and if advanced then karbonn smart tab latest one...

Devil Hand

Beginner
Reaction score
Check these Phablets: DUAL CORE Models...I can play all games in dual-core....

Both are 5-Inch Models....
Option 1: Fly F51 -Rs 6225
Option 2 : Wyncomm G51 - Rs 6299

Devil Hand

Beginner
Reaction score
just search on you ube never find any tab for gaming rather than samsung ....if you get it and it get any problem in future then its hard to repair the local tab in service center take 1 month to repair..just visit any service center you know.

tell me any tab which get update from company rather than samsung..they born a 4.1 or 4.0 and die at same.so good to go with samsung. using s4 and really satisfy with it purchase in 34000 and second hand value least i get is 30000 so good resale value product for future.

He is looking for a Cheap Product...Not High-End....I Agree Samsung is better...Even with Price :p

Phablets looks better and easy to handle......I bought a Zync Z930 @ 5000...But it wasnt so good at gaming or performance....So Buy that Dual Core Phablet i just said...Similar to Micromax A110 :)

VIKAS DEXTER

Capable
Reaction score
He is looking for a Cheap Product...Not High-End....I Agree Samsung is better...Even with Price :p

Phablets looks better and easy to handle......I bought a Zync Z930 @ 5000...But it wasnt so good at gaming or performance....So Buy that Dual Core Phablet i just said...Similar to Micromax A110 :)

performance is lagging due to tablet are not optimize to the hardware...canvas 2,3 both are well optimise phone but you see lag in canvas 4 so its lack of optmization.all dual core not perform same like qualcom dual core is slower then mediatech.

just come 2 phone

1.karbonn s1 titanium and 2.htc desire 600 you can feel the defierence
cost 7500 cost 25000

both work over same os and have same harware but lot of difference in hardware..

so go for samsung second hand tablet other than any tab.

just use new lava dual core and its viewing angle is not good and also performance is laggy in all dual core.

VIKAS DEXTER

Capable
Reaction score