Need help in youtube-dl

varun47

Average
Reaction score
Hi I need help in youtube-dl windows.

I need to download whole YouTube channel videos.
I tried 4K downloader its very slow for me compared to youtube dl.

I used command:
youtube-dl (Channel link)

But i get some errors like can't merged and expected size error etc. and i don't get only mp4 format. i used -f for mp4 format but i don't get best quality with -f

So i need a help in youtube dl to download whole YouTube channel videos in mp4 without quality loss/highest quality. and without missing a video from channel.

You can also tell me any downloader that can download whole YouTube channel videos fast as youtube dl in highest quality

And i also need help. the YouTube channel i need to download has 13455 videos

so i though if there could be a way to download in 500videos once and second time 500videos by doing like this no video will miss in channel i think so.

Please help

pracky

Average
Reaction score
i use multidownloader to download videos from youtube.... by downloading whole playlist in mp4 format.. u can try.. dat...

varun47

Average
Reaction score
i use multidownloader to download videos from youtube.... by downloading whole playlist in mp4 format.. u can try.. dat...
You mean youtubemultidownloader.com
I need YouTube videos in highest quality. i this site don't gives highest quality

pracky

Average
Reaction score
You mean youtubemultidownloader.com
I need YouTube videos in highest quality. i this site don't gives highest quality
yup bro...
[DOUBLEPOST=1493713228,1493712765][/DOUBLEPOST]den use clipconverter

varun47

Average
Reaction score
I need a YouTube download for Windows which download videos in Mp4. And It has start playlist and end playlist feature.

And Any one used Itube video downloader?

Ethan133

Average
Reaction score
you can try 4k downloader ..it downloads both vid and playlist.

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
use youtube multidownloader website to parse links and copy them download in idm using "add batch download from clipboard" function in idm menu..

Reaction score
Gihosoft YouTube Downloader DOWNLOAD

1.Copy and paste the URL of the video playlist,

2.Select the resolution and saving location,

3.Download & save the videos.

shahreyar

Learner
Reaction score
Use tubemate it is not available in the playstore so search on the google it gives the maximum quality

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
There are damn a lot of such programs out there, people already provided some good suggestions but I bet you really could use more of that. Just use google in case if you are in doubt, it's so damn easy anyway. Youtube click and so on are presented now.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Why you aren't using something like google for all that downloads anyway. Can you really feel you will be able to do something with it or not ? I am totally disconnected with some people. Let me know by the way how it's working anyway. Big thanks for everything.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !