New Cryptocurrency || **Letcoin ** Bonus $2.40

Jabong

Junior
Reaction score
LetCoin is a digital currency of exchange which uses cryptography and shared transaction ledgers to create a secure, anonymous, traceable and stable monetary system . Cryptocurrency is an encrypted decentralized digital currency transferred between peers and confirmed in a public ledger via a process known as mining

This is a new crytocurreny , and as a need of promotion they are giving 5 Letcoins on joining via referral link .

So , you can start your Letcoin wallet using the link below

http://bit.ly/2qpe87Y
The Current price of LetCoin is 0.48$ , which will be up by the time of launch .

My Dashboard

Share your link to get more . This refferal is valid till the launch . LetCoin is expected to be available in Blockchain from 30th October this year
Today's the era of Digital Currency . The more there are , the more you can catch . Enjoy !!

Jabong

Junior
Reaction score
The wallet is not in blockchain . The cryptocurrency is still in testing stage . It will be available on blockchain on last of October this year

Jabong

Junior
Reaction score
The price of Letcoin has grown to 0.57 $ from 0.48$ and will continue to rise and hope it reaches good amount till it gets available for use into blockchain

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
Many new crypto currency launching now a days but most are fake only. Don't know what will be it's future.
Btw update the referral link, it's not working.

Jabong

Junior
Reaction score
Hey anyone using everus ?
If you did you get the Transaction Code in your mail

ron

Capable
Reaction score
do you have to pay any amount to join, what about its legality ?

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
I would like to know as well because this is new for me. Please share us more information to know how we can make it too. By the way, please do me favor to share me more if you have.

Saraboy

Beginner
Reaction score
A lot of companies have launched altcoins after the popularity of Cryptocurrency. I hope that it will reached the objectives the company directors have set. There are a lot of ICOs that have failed to achieve the objectives. I don't want to see the same for this altcoin.

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
I think that it is interesting information, thou, I think that we will need more information about this altcoin in order to make proper investment decision. Is there anywhere on net Whitepaper that is publically disclosed? Who is in a time and what experience they have until now in crypto world?

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
It looks like an interesting development, but I would like to know how it essentially differs from others, including popular cryptocurrencies? So I mean, how does she plan to compete with them?

Mjpawan

Noob
Reaction score
Thankyou for telling this type of currency. I didon know about crypCryptocurrency.I am new here so i will understand everything slowy slowly

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !