Payment proof from FB

veejay

Junior
Reaction score
This is passive earning app.

1.jpg

11.jpg

Interested persons send PM to join because this site accept only invitation link.

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
But please describes briefly so that all the member including me understands easily

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score

Nikhil420

Talented
Reaction score
What is it?

Can you share a link where I can know more about this.

veejay

Junior
Reaction score
This app from utest.com Facebook is related to them.

1. First of all this is only for USA and INDIA members.
2. Now its accept only above 35 yrs male, no age for female and 13 to 17 yrs old child.
3. Need Verified Paypal ID for male, female and child should use their parents Paypal ID.
4. App link can get only via invitations.

Program details:

1. After joined you will get mail to download app
2. After installed app on your mobile (android above 6) you have to open all time (min 20 days in a month)
3. This is passive income from utest $5 per mobile without ref.
4. Automatic payout on every month 15th or 16th (no need to request)
5. If you refer members before 30 days after you join, you can get $10 per month for every active ref (min 20 days in a month app should be open) otherwise you get $5 per month for every active ref.
6. If you refer 5 members (should be active) within 30 days you can get extra $20 per month

Anybody wants to join under me, you can share your following details

1. Your first, last name
2. Your verified paypal ID
3. Country Name.

veejay

Junior
Reaction score
RESEARCH PROJECT REGISTRATION

We have an exciting opportunity and are looking for individuals to participate in a research project. The project requires only that participants install an application on their mobile phones; participants then just keep the application installed while doing nothing else differently. Participants are then paid each month that they keep the application installed.

LATEST UPDATE

Effective 10/23/2018 6:00pm ET: we are no longer accepting new Android participants. We are only accepting new participants that meet the criteria below.

• Mobile OS: iOS 10.0 or above
  • Mobile Device: iPhones only (sorry, no iPads!)
Anybody interest PM me. with your name, email ID (paypal)

Must meet this above conditions.

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
So earning is from referal system. We need to refer FB people to Utest platform. Am I right.

And by keeping the app open you mean accessing facebook through utest app.

veejay

Junior
Reaction score
So earning is from referal system. We need to refer FB people to Utest platform. Am I right.

And by keeping the app open you mean accessing facebook through utest app.

no only open Fb research app only. You don't need to open FB.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Sorry but hard to understand still ?! Is it still open ? I am 35 years old male. Did they opened it for some other countries or only US and India ? Why so strange selection in countries ? Anybody from Australia or Netherlands for example can be eligible as well ?

veejay

Junior
Reaction score
They just stopped work from April. Also company sent mail to all members to uninstall app.

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
Facebook is really a handy app for making new connections and earning money as well. The best way to earn money is to sell the pages after maintaining them for a long time. I am present in this business from a long time and I am earning well. You should give it a shot as well. Thanks.

veejay

Junior
Reaction score
Facebook is really a handy app for making new connections and earning money as well. The best way to earn money is to sell the pages after maintaining them for a long time. I am present in this business from a long time and I am earning well. You should give it a shot as well. Thanks.

They stopped work past 2 months

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !