• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

PD Proxy To Open VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceman90210

Junior
Reaction score
Ya man Coz the VPN Config for Airtel dont work and i have A open UDp port in my area which i connect using PD Proxy But the real problem is that it has a 100MB/Day limit :aggressive:

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"spaceman90210 said:
Ya man Coz the VPN Config for Airtel dont work and i have A open UDp port in my area which i connect using PD Proxy But the real problem is that it has a 100MB/Day limit :aggressive:
to remove 100 mb download limit use demoserver2 in pd proxy , it will give u unlimited download :)

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"spaceman90210 said:
Hey guys can anyone help me to build a config in Open Vpn by using the Open UDP Port in Pd-Proxy?
for that u have to download the sample config files nd have to edit them using notepad for example u have to change the port then open the config file nd then replace the default ports to ur working ports nd u can also edit any working ip also in config file , :)

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
"spaceman90210 said:
Hey guys can anyone help me to build a config in Open Vpn by using the Open UDP Port in Pd-Proxy?
bro at present no udp port is open in any operator and in any circle but if it opens than u can try some old config that were based on udp and change their port and proxy sever to make it work but at every new change u have to cross check it :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.