PD Proxy To Open VPN

spaceman90210

Junior
Reaction score
Hey guys can anyone help me to build a config in Open Vpn by using the Open UDP Port in Pd-Proxy?

spaceman90210

Junior
Reaction score
Ya man Coz the VPN Config for Airtel dont work and i have A open UDp port in my area which i connect using PD Proxy But the real problem is that it has a 100MB/Day limit :aggressive:

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"spaceman90210 said:
Ya man Coz the VPN Config for Airtel dont work and i have A open UDp port in my area which i connect using PD Proxy But the real problem is that it has a 100MB/Day limit :aggressive:
to remove 100 mb download limit use demoserver2 in pd proxy , it will give u unlimited download :)

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"spaceman90210 said:
Hey guys can anyone help me to build a config in Open Vpn by using the Open UDP Port in Pd-Proxy?
for that u have to download the sample config files nd have to edit them using notepad for example u have to change the port then open the config file nd then replace the default ports to ur working ports nd u can also edit any working ip also in config file , :)

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"anshuman said:
use nmd vpn
i request u bro please understand the question what he is asking for , nd then reply :o

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
"spaceman90210 said:
bro at present no udp port is open in any operator and in any circle but if it opens than u can try some old config that were based on udp and change their port and proxy sever to make it work but at every new change u have to cross check it :hi: